Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Some help with validation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_esb_89_*

Guest_esb_89_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
I'm not too sure if this belongs here but I wanted to ask how long does it usually take for the validation email to be received? I changed the email to my main account and I haven't received the email yet. I created this account in order to ask because I can't really do anything with the other account, so I was wondering if there was any other way to validate my other account. Thanks for any help

Pooba

Pooba

Meitantei

• Administrators
  • 281 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • Local time: 09:50 AM
  • LocationU.S.A
uuumm,that is weird,how you got one for this account but not the other,ill look into that but looking at all accounts made today i dont see anyone waiting for the email so someone may have just appoved you anyways

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 08:50 AM
yes, your other account was manually approved. do you want to keep this one or the other one? as you can only keep one of them.

Guest_esb_89_*

Guest_esb_89_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
If possible, I'd like to keep the other one. The ign for the other one was black_joker89 if that helps in anyway. Thanks again for the help.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 08:50 AM
done.

black_joker89

black_joker89

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Members