Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which is your favorite KEY/Visual Art's anime serie?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

baldur

baldur

Duelist

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:58 PM
Been watching KEY's visual novel's anime adapations lately and was wondering which one people prefer.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 09:58 AM
i hated the ending to air so it is last. Kanon seemed too similar to Clannad but it was still good it its own way. but Clannad After Story by far takes the cake for best series.

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks
Clannad, because it is one of the few animes that really made me feel what I was watching, plus one of the few that has made me cry.
Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:58 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Will anyone be different?!?!

Posted Image

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • LocationUK
Admittedly, I have not seen Air, but I do intend to. Thus, have to go for Clannad/AS (although I still wish the last few eps didn't exist).

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Ero Penguin

Ero Penguin

Mushi

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:58 PM

.....(although I still wish the last few eps didn't exist).

+1

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • Local time: 03:58 AM
  • LocationNew Zealand

Clannad, because it is one of the few animes that really made me feel what I was watching, plus one of the few that has made me cry.

Indeed. A real tear jerker.
Definitely the best imo, an anime I'd happily re-watch several times.

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • LocationUK

+1

That is the first time I have seen anyone actually agree with that sentiment! Good stuff.

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 02:58 PM
Clannad for me.

Admittedly, I have not seen Air, but I do intend to. Thus, have to go for Clannad/AS (although I still wish the last few eps didn't exist).

Because there were sad?
vOEHoGZ.jpg

Ero Penguin

Ero Penguin

Mushi

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:58 PM

Because there were sad?

Spoiler

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • LocationUK

Spoiler

Yup, pretty much the same here.

Spoiler

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
Spoiler

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 704 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:58 PM
  • LocationAustralia
It has to be Clannad for me, and I swear I remember posting this somewhere before.

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Still no one is different!

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 08:58 AM
Haven't seen Air yet.
Of the other two in the poll. I really liked both Clannad and Kanon, but going to have to give this to Clannad.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
My partner suprise updated my facebook page so that the cover photo thing is of Clannad's female character :)

Posted Image

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
Personally, I didn't really care for Air or Kanon...kinda boring honestly. Clannad is definitely the best! I've been hounding my boyfriend to watch it with me but he hates their animation style so he refuses to watch it. xD But yeah, I kinda actually agree with what megagold and ero were saying. Still a great series though. :)

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

Personally, I didn't really care for Air or Kanon...kinda boring honestly. Clannad is definitely the best! I've been hounding my boyfriend to watch it with me but he hates their animation style so he refuses to watch it. xD But yeah, I kinda actually agree with what megagold and ero were saying. Still a great series though. :)

Well I haven't seen Air yet as I said, but I didn't find Kanon boring. It was rather heartfelt, and up until I saw Clannad, it was #3 on my list of sad anime. It became #4 after that. ef ~ a tale of memories, Clannad ~After Story~, Rumbling Hearts, Kanon. Unless I'm forgetting something on my huge list of shows I've watched. =P

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
Haha, yeah I guess it was a bit sad....but on Air, towards the end I was just like 'wtf?' at stuff that happened in the story. Sometimes the supernatural elements they put in these just don't make much sense so it throws everything off, IMO. Guess, maybe we just have different opinions of what's 'sad' lmao.

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

baldur

baldur

Duelist

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • 0 thanks

Well I haven't seen Air yet as I said, but I didn't find Kanon boring. It was rather heartfelt, and up until I saw Clannad, it was #3 on my list of sad anime. It became #4 after that. ef ~ a tale of memories, Clannad ~After Story~, Rumbling Hearts, Kanon. Unless I'm forgetting something on my huge list of shows I've watched. =P

Do you recommand Schoold Days and Rumbling Hearts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users