Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nice Site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Light

Light

Tsundere

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:05 AM
  • LocationAustralia
I lurk these forums (and this site in general) a lot but seldom (very seldom) post anything or even download anything. I am like the hand of god hovering above but in all this time I feel like I have never taken the time out to say just how much I like how this site looks. I have to say, aesthetically, it is my favourite site. It isn't pumped full of flash and graphical steroids which I find a good thing. It just has a nice clean feel to it. I love the banner too, and the colour scheme. Anyway, to whoever designed this site I have to say that you did a great (aesthetically anyway, I have no idea what the code looks like lol).
It's better to burn up than to fade away.

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 05:05 PM
The site is very good, set from the banner is not centered.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 01:05 PM
the banner would be centered if you cleared your cache like we have said multiple times :P but ya we are trying to get a banner up and running properly so it might be a little glitchy until we finalize everything. i also am proud of the fact that there is no adds or flashy animations on our site, they annoy the hell out of me too ^_^

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:05 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Sexy forums

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 05:05 PM

the banner would be centered if you cleared your cache like we have said multiple times :P but ya we are trying to get a banner up and running properly so it might be a little glitchy until we finalize everything. i also am proud of the fact that there is no adds or flashy animations on our site, they annoy the hell out of me too ^_^

Just cleared my cache, the banner is centered :)

The site is perfect :)
vOEHoGZ.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users