Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The New AnimePassion.net

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:47 AM
Thank god someone got this back up and running....

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:47 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
My sister gave me Cyber City OEDO 888 for a gift. Old school 80s cyberpunk anime FTW. How did everyone else go this year?

Posted Image

P.S

Anime as a name...

Posted Image

skycamefalling84

skycamefalling84

Mushi

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:47 AM
  • LocationSt. Ingbert, Saarland, Germany
did everybody else's account get deleted as well? i was pretty shocked hearing about the ".net"-thing all of a sudden and then i couldn't log in...
Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 03:47 AM
  • LocationMichigan, USA

did everybody else's account get deleted as well? i was pretty shocked hearing about the ".net"-thing all of a sudden and then i couldn't log in...

Deleted? No.

This is a completely different site. The accounts didn't exist to begin with. :P

Posted Image

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:47 AM

My sister gave me Cyber City OEDO 888 for a gift. Old school 80s cyberpunk anime FTW. How did everyone else go this year?

Haha, I actually haven't even really had my Christmas yet. XD I flew with my boyfriend to have Christmas with his family and I got some money but all of my presents will be opened when I come back to have "Christmas #2" with my family. ;P

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks

Haha, I actually haven't even really had my Christmas yet. XD I flew with my boyfriend to have Christmas with his family and I got some money but all of my presents will be opened when I come back to have "Christmas #2" with my family. ;P

Lucky, 2 christmas'! I only had the one with my girlfriend's family. Missed out on my family's one this year

Deleted? No.

This is a completely different site. The accounts didn't exist to begin with. :P

Need recruitment program!!! Or should we just slowly regrow?

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:47 AM
  • LocationUK
I feel like a hole has been filled now. Thanks for the support Cman and crew.

Loving this new website and now i must go and make my page like it was before.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

Dragon80

Dragon80

Meitantei

• Trusted Encoders
  • 241 posts
  • 74 thanks
thanks for the great gift of bringing the site back to life. the site is kinda like a home away from home on the net.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 259 thanks
  • Local time: 04:47 AM
oh so you did find us! ^_^ great so you can just ignore that PM on AT i just sent you.

IZEROII

IZEROII

King of Knights

• Moderators
  • 297 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationFlorida, USA
I sent him one on bakabt

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks
If you need any help or anything I'm free and know how to do everything. Been moderating, creating, owning forums since 2001.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

skycamefalling84

skycamefalling84

Mushi

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:47 AM
  • LocationSt. Ingbert, Saarland, Germany

Deleted? No.

well, yeah, okay, you're right... :rolleyes: i'm just glad animepassion is back :)
Posted Image

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks
And the site is doing even better with mobile devices now, I like the look/use of features I'm getting using my iPhone. I even get access to the chat as well.
Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 259 thanks
  • Local time: 04:47 AM
great to know mobile skin works well. we are also looking into another mobile skin now too. so keep your eyes open for that.

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Yeah i have no problems on my Android now. Before i could not type into the post boxes bur, now I can. Meaning, if I am ninja i can type posts during my shift... Though i think it is grounds to be fired, oh well.

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks
Speaking of mobile devices, most people (and forums) I know use tapatalk. Perhaps you could see about installing it to anipas? It's really simple to do so and gives a nice app for accessing the forum and all it's main features without issue.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
What is tapatalk?

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks

What is tapatalk?

http://tapatalk.com

Z0SZ1y4.jpg

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Local time: 09:47 AM
  • LocationUK
Aha, found the new site finally. Cman21's MAL profile. :D

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

AngelBladeVII