Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Whats your opinion of PirateBees (Filehosting 4 pirates by pirates)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Freeman

Freeman

Battōsai

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • 59 thanks
  • Local time: 11:00 AM
  • LocationUSA, IL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_EK-2HKPZ4

http://piratebees.com/soon/

I just discovered this today. And I just wanted to see other peoples opinions on this.

Here's some information I found.

Spoiler

If this get popular with the tv release scene I'm probably gonna jump on the band wagon. I probably download over 5 different new episodes every night from my regular tv shows (thats were I download the most). But if I join, I plan on uploading everything I have on my hard drive. Just kinda wanted a few opinions of what everyone else thinks. But who knows if its gonna be good. No one knows until it comes out.

Beauty.jpg

Favorite Anime in Order: Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, DBZ Franchise, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Maison Ikkoku, One Piece, GTO, Blue Exorcist, Air Gear, Attack on Titian, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Magi, Get Backers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Street Fighter II V, Gundam Wing, Trinity Blood, S-CRY-ed, Golden Boy, Salary Man Kintaro, Crying Freeman, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo OVA's, Trigun, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Blue Gender, Claymore, Baki the Grappler, Samurai Champloo, Ping Pong Club, Kyo Kara Maoh, My Bride is a Mermaid, Hajime no ippo, Black Lion, Gurren Lagann, High School of the Dead, Hellsing, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Slam Dunk, Bleach, Desert Punk, Blood Lad, Ushio & Tora, Space Dandy, Btooom, Inital D, Lupin the III, Gokusen, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai 7, Blood +, Kenichi, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Chrome Shelled Regios, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Baka and Test

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 01:00 PM
its an april fools joke, i wouldnt get your hopes up :P

Freeman

Freeman

Battōsai

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • 59 thanks
  • Local time: 11:00 AM
  • LocationUSA, IL
I was also thinking that. I hope its not. But think about it. Wouldn't the people who gave out an email address for an invite be super pissed at x264-bb. That wouldn't be good for them, especially with spam now a days.

Beauty.jpg

Favorite Anime in Order: Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, DBZ Franchise, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Maison Ikkoku, One Piece, GTO, Blue Exorcist, Air Gear, Attack on Titian, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Magi, Get Backers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Street Fighter II V, Gundam Wing, Trinity Blood, S-CRY-ed, Golden Boy, Salary Man Kintaro, Crying Freeman, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo OVA's, Trigun, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Blue Gender, Claymore, Baki the Grappler, Samurai Champloo, Ping Pong Club, Kyo Kara Maoh, My Bride is a Mermaid, Hajime no ippo, Black Lion, Gurren Lagann, High School of the Dead, Hellsing, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Slam Dunk, Bleach, Desert Punk, Blood Lad, Ushio & Tora, Space Dandy, Btooom, Inital D, Lupin the III, Gokusen, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai 7, Blood +, Kenichi, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Chrome Shelled Regios, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Baka and Test

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
well to be honest i do not know but i do not trust anything that says the first of april anymore.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 12:00 PM
First off these people are claiming it's okay because the server is located in x-country. That doesn't mean jack because it's not just about where the server is located but also where you, as the site owner, reside.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Hark0n

Hark0n

Meitantei

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:00 PM
  • LocationLatvia
The idea sounds good, but it seems to have some holes:
1. Information (in Spoiler) mentions that servers might be located in Latvia. I live in Latvia and our government almost signed SOPA just like all the EU. Piracy laws are very real hear, it's just that police don't have time, money and motivation to do anything about non-national property.
2. Domain name .com might cause some problems. The Pirate Bay recently changed theirs to avoid unwanted issues:

The United States of America have decided that they control the internet and can dictate it. This means that having a domain controlled in the end by an american entity could cause them to take control over it. So we wanted to move away from that scenario.

RaVeN

RaVeN

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 54 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 04:00 AM
Can't really have much of an opinion of something not out yet.

We could always use a good host, but if this is even real, i doubt it would be good. Just wait and see I guess.

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • LocationGreat White North
lol, they are trying to get your email address for a future promised service. Um, I don't think so. That and the April Fool's date. "this is not a joke..." LOL, that is to add insult on top of injury to the idiots foolish enough to actually give them their email address!

Come one people, don't be so naive. anonyupload was/is a scam, and so is this.
ztor6.jpg

RaVeN

RaVeN

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 54 posts
  • 16 thanks
Anonyupload was asking for money though, these guys aren't. Also they're affiliated with a fairly popular forum - x264-bb.

Worst case, it's an april fools joke. Only a few more days left till we find out anyway :)

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationSydney, Australia
How I hate April Fools. As RaVeN said, we shall soon know!

Posted Image

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 12:00 PM
Probably spam nsfw gay crap to all those that gave their email on April 1st.

Pooba

Pooba

Meitantei

• Administrators
  • 281 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • LocationU.S.A
idk,seems like a aprils fool joke to get emails for spam,the promo video was nice but really could that be even called a promo video?more like a 20sec ad

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • LocationGreat White North
Why am I so not surprised...
Posted Image
ztor6.jpg

JohnFlower