Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pictures of you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
484 replies to this topic

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:02 AM

Well, I finally went to my first con a couple of weekends ago.  Bear in mind that this was in Oklahoma so it wasn't any big fancy con but still...I finally got my butt out there and did a cosplay and I felt so badass doing Mikasa from Attack on Titan.  Love her!  Hope you like my cosplay. :)  And yes, the harness set was a huge pain in the ass lolol.

10501671_10154865853135089_8006198670489

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:02 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Looks great!! I really should go to a con too. Been saying that for years but never gone!

It matches my Titan Halloween costume (more just my cycling suit)! The only photo I could find was from a colleague's Instragram:

QJcN5JR.png

Also the other day my gf and I went to a charity lunch event (for the Melbourne Cup, biggest horse race in Australia)!

LqkDUMj.jpg

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 02:02 AM
wow, that is a nice getup you got there, impressed.

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:02 AM

Wow, you clean up nice my man! :D  And I saw a few people wearing those muscle suits!  Do they keep you pretty warm and insulated???  I thought it would look funny in my pic since I'm smiling and Mikasa is always so serious but my boyfriend told me my face was for smiling not frowning. xD  I guess that was his way of saying my serious faces don't look so good lmao. ;P

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:02 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Thank you! I shock a lot of people when I jump from  the extremes of very casual (i pretty much  live in shorts and singlets all year round) to very formal.

They are designed to be both warm and cool but most importantly is they are more on the cool side as they are made for cycling. I would be surprised if many other people have these; they are terribly expensive and designed for cycling.  There are muscle suits that look similar and made as costumes for around $50 or so I think, the people you saw are most probably wearing them!

Hahaha, I think your boyfriend was complementing your smile.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users