Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What art thou favorite kandy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Phaedra

Phaedra

Genin

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Local time: 10:05 AM
This thread is dedicated to the substance which fills the craving of one's sweet tooth. The addicting substance that causes those who engulf to obtain happiness. The restoration of one's karmic balance through the chemical breakdown of the complex sugars thus bringing forth peace and harmony within. The material that rots the teeth when consumed... The equivalent exchange... The price that is paid for that which is consumed. However In return the taste buds are satisfied... The short term energy is produced through the cycle known as glycolysis... The chemical yet natural process which converts sugar into glucose. Be aware if the levels are too high... The insulin will be released... The counterbalance to the effect... The "rebound" that will ensue... The result that cannot be prevented... The sugar high.

The kandy in which I consume and which consumes my thoughts is no longer a mystery for it will now be foretold in written language. The kandy which is coated in the crystal... The white substance better known as the rock. The sugarcane... The material that when much is consumed causes the comatose... The hypnotizing effect implemented through the overdose. The crystal substance which takes on the acidic properties... The sour taste... The citric acid infused sugarcane... that which is used to coat the exterior. The interior? That which is composed of the same crystalline substance but has been negated it's acidic properties and it's crystalline form. The form that it takes is that of gummy texture. The texture that is molded through the melted substance. The substance that is infused with the flavors... lime... lemon... orange... raspberry... respectively and individually... never mixed and never matched. The sweet flavored interior... The sour flavored exterior... The contradicting polar opposites... The divergent forces... The Taoist Philosophy of Yin and Yang composed by that which is edible. The unification of church and state. The masterpiece of science and religion... Sour Patch Kids.

I usually write and post threads with written language such as this but about underground rap on the forum that I encode tape for but since I wrote this thread on candy, I decided to post it here as well. Enjoy!
FREE SYRIA

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
oh just reading that made me want to walk out of work just to go somewhere, anywhere, that my body takes me to get my sugar fix :P

ya... i have a soft spot for sugar in all forms and i love every second of it ^_^

Hark0n

Hark0n

Meitantei

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:05 PM
  • LocationLatvia

ya... i have a soft spot for sugar in all forms and i love every second of it ^_^

Have to agree, I like sweet things as well, regardless of their size and form.
Favorite probably is milk based candies with no filling (I don't know if they have special name).

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:05 AM
I like candy bars....like Crunch bars and Hershey's chocolate bars.

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

ruprecht29

ruprecht29

Resident Elder

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • 0 thanks
Cheeseburgers. I consider them candy. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Local time: 05:05 PM
  • LocationEurope
I prefer "Celebrations" since it has all kinds of candy bars in it.

Cheeseburgers. I consider them candy. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationEarth
got a local candy shop near where i live, i hit that up all the time. home made is the shiznit, i love pretty much anything with chocolate and caramel. most common candy now is made with corn syrups and artificial sweeteners, instead of sugar, it doesn't taste the same to me as it did when i was a kid

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks
Original bottled Coke made without corn syrup tasted great. I think they swapped on us after introducing New Coke. Well, realized what I was missing when I had some overseas.

Shima

Shima

Mangaka

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:35 PM
  • LocationIndia
I'm a chocoholic... Yes, chocoholic dentists do exist.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

I prefer "Celebrations" since it has all kinds of candy bars in it.

Posted Image

Crabby Patties? Delicious!

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Super-Buu-5

Super-Buu-5

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 59 posts
  • 14 thanks
  • Local time: 11:05 AM
  • LocationTartarus
Posted Image

Also found this thought it was pretty cool http://thclist.com/f...ad.php?tid=1133

man this thread's making me crave some jolly ranchers!

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationEarth

Original bottled Coke made without corn syrup tasted great. I think they swapped on us after introducing New Coke. Well, realized what I was missing when I had some overseas.

look for mexican coke at the grocery store, kroger always has it. it's still made with real sugar, in glass bottles. you can usually find it in the international section where they keep the mexican stuff (obviously), next to the jarritos sodas. jarritos is the shiznit as well.

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks
Thank you. I do recall seeing them there. Didn't know those were still made with real sugar. Will try some next time there.

Kenzou

Kenzou

Dark Flame of Justice

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • 0 thanks
Old school candies like gummi bears, gummi worms, skittles, starburst, tootsie rolls, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users