Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Filefactory 1 yr premium for half price

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:52 AM
Thanks Pinny. I jumped on the cookie bandwagon. Couldn't quite get it working on Chrome, but Firefox works.

RaVeN

RaVeN

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 54 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 05:52 PM
Looks like Filefactory has limited premium users' storage to 2TB and their download to 100GB/day.

So glad i stayed away from these guys :S

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

Looks like Filefactory has limited premium users' storage to 2TB and their download to 100GB/day.

So glad i stayed away from these guys :S

Well it's not like most people can download 100GB/day anyways. But the 2TB space is rather small. Though it's still double my server has that I host my bot and seedbox on.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

RaVeN

RaVeN

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 54 posts
  • 16 thanks
Yeah the main thing is the 2TB. Alot of uploaders would have gone over to them because of the advertised unlimited space, and now they just changed it. I guess it wasn't feasible with all those big uploaders jumping ship.

Anyway I doubt it will effect any of the uploaders here (at least this point in time), which is cool; though private tracker where!

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:52 PM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
With 426 /mkvs of various resolutions, I'm only up to 168GB, so I've got a ways to go. Still, that was kind of dirty.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

With 426 /mkvs of various resolutions, I'm only up to 168GB, so I've got a ways to go. Still, that was kind of dirty.

o.O That's all?

I only have about 1500 files on my server and using about 750 GB. The server says 1TB HDD, but you know how it is, it was actually about 950 GB... but then the software I installed (ubuntu, qbittorrent, iroffer x2) dropped it to about 900 GB before adding any files.

Anyhow before FileServe terminated my account and banned me, I had nearly 4,000 files there, though it didn't list how much data that was... I figure it was 3-4 TB's at least. -_-

It doesn't take long to feel 1 - 2 TB when you're an active uploader.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

RaVeN

RaVeN

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 54 posts
  • 16 thanks
Ah looks like the 2TB thing was a mistake or something, they've retracted it.

Read this: http://support.filef...itting-a-ticket

Lots of bugs at filefactory atm >.<

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

Ah looks like the 2TB thing was a mistake or something, they've retracted it.

Read this: http://support.filef...itting-a-ticket

Lots of bugs at filefactory atm >.<

Could just be after a huge backlash against it they're just trying to deny they changed it.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:52 PM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
Well, I only really upload my own encodes. I'll upload other releases only if it's requested and I have it archived.

lordashram

lordashram

Meitantei

• Trusted Encoders
  • 227 posts
  • 103 thanks
  • Location\m/(^_^)\m/
Same for me, only my own encodes, so I don't think I would have hit that 2tb limit, even with me doing only 1080p + HD audio.

Though the problems they have been having with jdownloader has been annoying.

Posted Image

Stop, collaborate and listen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users