Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mahou Sensei Negima!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Frootloop

Frootloop

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:02 PM
Well, my first question is...does anybody read it? Also, there are only three chapters left, so it would be interesting to see what people think about this manga now.

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:02 PM
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, I read it, and am really devastated that Akamatsu-sensei is cutting off so suddenly. I kinda have an idea of how he can end it, but what I'm thinking would definitely take a little more than three chapters

EDIT: Yeah, wow never mind. Chapter 353 took a turn I wasn't expecting, so I'm not sure how it's going to end now (not that I was before)

Posted Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Frootloop

Frootloop

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:02 PM
I really think that Chapter 353 ruined the emotions that were being built up. I mean I was really sad about what happened but it seemed to give some closure. Then that chapter comes around and makes the story-line do a 180 degree flip. Well, I hope it can still have a good ending.

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:02 PM
  • LocationCalifornia
I didn't mind the flip so much. I mean without it sure the story would have ended, but it would have ended without any decent explanation of what happened to Negi (cuz I mean he's technically deathless, so he shouldn't have been able to die), or the Mage of Beginning and Nagi for that matter. But yeah, I'm really hoping this series has a good ending.

Posted Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Sir Fluffykins

Sir Fluffykins

Fluffles

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:02 AM
Previously on

"My Little Teacher Can't be this Cute"

http://www.mangaread...ei-negima/355/2

I have no idea what's going on, I thought he was ten, I'll have to read from the start >_<

I'm also confused about Asuna and Class Reps page,
Spoiler
Then why didn't they just say it?

Though commenting on the ending, when I don't know half the people is rather silly I guess. Happy Ending is...a summary...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users