Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bleach is ending!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

RaVeN

RaVeN

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 54 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 05:53 PM
As someone who has watched the whole series (except for filers) I am also glad it ended.

It has just gotten boring/lame recently (manga & anime), and it deserves its fate.

On the other hand, One piece is far from completed, probably at 60%-65% of the story at this point in time. And Naruto won't end for a while either. Both of them are still going strong (esp One piece), so no complaints there :)

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationSydney, Australia
imagine having to keep coming up with plot for so long...

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 01:53 AM
I may have not liked Bleach as much after the end of the SS arc and my like of it might have dwindled to near complete dislike of it, but I'd still have preferred them to animate till the end. Although I think a break was needed. They can come back to it later, rather than spend another hundred episodes on filler. Around half the episodes as is, is filler, no joke. A fan could watch only canon, and only need to watch ~180 episodes if that.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Local time: 07:53 AM
  • LocationUK
Finally finished it (AKA SGKK finally put out the last eps). Good stuff, although the last ep with a bit too nicey-nicey for my liking.

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationSydney, Australia
No tear shedding then?

Posted Image