Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bleach is ending!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

pinny

pinny

Cardcaptor

• VIP
  • 333 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:52 AM
So it's official... Bleach will be airing it's last episode (366) on the 27th of March.
The manga seems to be still continuing for decades to come though.

I just recently caught up again since I heard it was gonna end soon. Let's hope it will go out with a blast!

Any of you who were still following Bleach all this time?

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 01:52 AM
The manga is entering it's 'final arc'. I assume the anime is ending because they finally got smart and decided to put it on hold till after the arc ends or is close to ending instead of having another fiasco like the Hueco Mundo/Winter War arc where tons of filler arcs cut into the middle and were out of place. I figure they'll animate the final arc at some point. Bleach is too popular for them not to do so.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

wanted45

wanted45

ES Force

• Inactive Member
  • 87 posts
  • 22 thanks
  • Local time: 11:52 AM
So they are going to end Bleach at episode 366 and here I thought that they will animate the whole series. Hmmm.....so i'll have to read the manga then.

Not sure that the anime will go out with a blast, rather it will end with a cliffhanger which in my opinion is really annoying.
Posted Image

vaskie

vaskie

ES Force

• Inactive Member
  • 87 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:52 PM
this makes me super sad. i have been following bleach for years and its one of my most favorite of anime. I didnt mind the last few filler arcs, guess it bothers some.

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Yeah, I'm surprised the anime is ending so early - I figured it'd be around for the 'final arc', too. Ah, well.

Posted Image

QifutuWahuta

QifutuWahuta

ES Force

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • 0 thanks
I didn't know it was possible for bleach to end at all. I though it was some sort of perpetual-motion machine in anime/manga form.

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

I didn't know it was possible for bleach to end at all. I though it was some sort of perpetual-motion machine in anime/manga form.

No, that would be One Piece.

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

No, that would be One Piece.

You do know, this is a list of series listed by most episodes to least (showing completed series)
http://myanimelist.n...=c&gx=0&o=4&w=1

Several series have over 3x the amount of episodes One Piece has.

Even Naruto has nearly 500 episodes.

Some other series have been split into multiple entries though otherwise they'd be considered more as well... such as Pokemon.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:52 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

You do know, this is a list of series listed by most episodes to least (showing completed series)
http://myanimelist.n...=c&gx=0&o=4&w=1

Several series have over 3x the amount of episodes One Piece has.

Even Naruto has nearly 500 episodes.

Some other series have been split into multiple entries though otherwise they'd be considered more as well... such as Pokemon.

Oh no 1787 episodes of
Doraemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is up for a fest?

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK
I watch the anime and read the manga so I have the best of both worlds lol. Was kinda thinking that it would be good for it to end. But will still feel a little sad.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • LocationUK
Been watching Bleach weekly(or so) since about episode 40. Will be a pitty to see it go, although it will probably be back sometime I would think.

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 06:52 AM
I am up to episode 244 at the moment, after episode 50 or so it was not as good.

It may end on the 27th of March but it will be back. Several outcome I can think of:

1. There end it, wait a while and continue it on.
2. There end it, full metal it and then redo the whole anime and make it closer to the anime.
3. It ends for every, very unlikely as it so popular.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

I am up to episode 244 at the moment, after episode 50 or so it was not as good.

It may end on the 27th of March but it will be back. Several outcome I can think of:

1. There end it, wait a while and continue it on.
2. There end it, full metal it and then redo the whole anime and make it closer to the anime.
3. It ends for every, very unlikely as it so popular.

I think 1 & 3 are the most likely. There's no way in hell they're going to redo the entire show.

I really enjoyed the end of the Aizen arc (you know, after the Fake Karakura Town arc) - the anime pulled it off pretty well.

Posted Image

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • LocationUK

I think 1 & 3 are the most likely. There's no way in hell they're going to redo the entire show.

I really enjoyed the end of the Aizen arc (you know, after the Fake Karakura Town arc) - the anime pulled it off pretty well.

I thought the end of Aizen was really very poor actually. Havn't read the Manga version, but I thought the anime did it all rather quickly (from the point at which the end bit actually kicked off, that is). It all seemed to happen in about 2 episodes and it just breezed past me, then it was over. I think I just wasn't really properly into it at the time, but yeah, bit of a disappointment really.

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 02:52 AM
Its about damned time ... now I can actually watch it ... all thanks to me saying I will not watch a series till it finishes airing lol

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:52 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Its about damned time ... now I can actually watch it ... all thanks to me saying I will not watch a series till it finishes airing lol

I am the same, though I made the exceptions for a few and regretted it! (Bleach being one of them)

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK

I thought the end of Aizen was really very poor actually. Havn't read the Manga version, but I thought the anime did it all rather quickly (from the point at which the end bit actually kicked off, that is). It all seemed to happen in about 2 episodes and it just breezed past me, then it was over. I think I just wasn't really properly into it at the time, but yeah, bit of a disappointment really.

I felt the same way the manga did it the same. The story for Aizen and others was developed since the start and throughout the episodes. Then within 2-3 episodes it was over..
Spoiler

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
Well I've seen the image they're getting this 'Bleach is ending in March' from... Technically it just says it's ending it's airing on that timeslot. So given the wording and if I translated correctly, it could mean that rather than ending it's simply changing stations or timeslots again. Though it could still mean it's ending as well. I just figured we'd have heard about the new schedule if that was the case by now.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • LocationUK

Well I've seen the image they're getting this 'Bleach is ending in March' from... Technically it just says it's ending it's airing on that timeslot. So given the wording and if I translated correctly, it could mean that rather than ending it's simply changing stations or timeslots again. Though it could still mean it's ending as well. I just figured we'd have heard about the new schedule if that was the case by now.

There was some thing about the animation director (or similar) confirming it on Twitter as well I think.

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
Well from what I've heard there hasn't been any official word released on the matter aside from the image everyone was going about which I mentioned above.

Anyhow I saw this on another forum:

Posted Image

367 is scheduled for 2012 April 04 (Wed) on TV Osaka, even though 366 is the one rumored to be the "final" ep.

TV Osaka: http://cal.syoboi.jp.../time?Filter=28
BS Japan: http://cal.syoboi.jp.../time?Filter=15
TV Tokyo: http://cal.syoboi.jp...1/time?Filter=7

Maybe they just got their schedule wrong, who knows. But the fact remains the only source 'known' at this time simply says it's the end of it airing in that timeslot on that station. :/ So I'd wait for more official news to be released on the matter.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users