Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any chance of picking a new file hoster?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Freeman

Freeman

Battōsai

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • 59 thanks
  • Local time: 09:02 AM
  • LocationUSA, IL
My question: Is there any chance of animepassion ever choosing a default file host provider?
And if so what host would you choose?

Beauty.jpg

Favorite Anime in Order: Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, DBZ Franchise, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Maison Ikkoku, One Piece, GTO, Blue Exorcist, Air Gear, Attack on Titian, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Magi, Get Backers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Street Fighter II V, Gundam Wing, Trinity Blood, S-CRY-ed, Golden Boy, Salary Man Kintaro, Crying Freeman, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo OVA's, Trigun, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Blue Gender, Claymore, Baki the Grappler, Samurai Champloo, Ping Pong Club, Kyo Kara Maoh, My Bride is a Mermaid, Hajime no ippo, Black Lion, Gurren Lagann, High School of the Dead, Hellsing, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Slam Dunk, Bleach, Desert Punk, Blood Lad, Ushio & Tora, Space Dandy, Btooom, Inital D, Lupin the III, Gokusen, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai 7, Blood +, Kenichi, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Chrome Shelled Regios, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Baka and Test

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 10:02 AM
torrent... i do not trust file hosts anymore but i will not stop others for trying them.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 09:02 AM
Honestly as far as file hosts go, I wouldn't say any are stable. Even long time hosts such as MediaFire and Rapidshare have either been changing their regulations or being overloaded. Almost every day still another host changes their setup/specs, etc.

However at this current moment, the best host available is JumboFiles.
Though like I said that could change at any moment.

The best option is to honestly switch to xdcc bots in IRC.

There is torrents as well but torrents are not as stable or as safe as xdcc. What I mean is they rely on seeders, and in my experience private trackers and public trackers never do well on seeders for older torrents unless they have a huge base of members willing to seed (ADC, BakaBT) , etc.. which AniPas does not have. Sure AniPas has a good 10-15 members that'd probably be willing but that would not be anywhere near enough once it gets up to say 100+ torrents. Also at the same time, all it takes is a single copyright holder to join the swarm and they've got everyone's IP address they connected to, which is why 99% of people who get caught downloading copyrighted works were via torrents. Which leads to either your internet cutting you off (happened to me as well, from a torrent at BakaBT no less) or you being taken to court for charges.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users