Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A download section for Real Life Movies

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 07:06 AM
I can imagine it now high quality encodes of lord of the rings, matrix, star wars, etc

Also a download section for cartoons as some people don't seem to be able to tell apart a cartoon from a anime...

But I don't know, at the same time it might just be a good idea to keep animepassion focused on anime (Sort of a contradiction I know).

What do people think?
vOEHoGZ.jpg

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 02:06 AM
all animations is a green light, so cartoons are good. real movies are not.

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationEarth

I can imagine it now high quality encodes of lord of the rings, matrix, star wars, etc

Also a download section for cartoons as some people don't seem to be able to tell apart a cartoon from a anime...

But I don't know, at the same time it might just be a good idea to keep animepassion focused on anime (Sort of a contradiction I know).

What do people think?

high quality encodes of movies (and tv) are fairly common. you can get that from just about any torrent site out there, it's nothing special, new, or unique. what sets this site apart from the demonoids, pirate bays, etc, etc is that it is Anime specific, featuring content that would be hard to get anywhere else. also there is a community here, from admin all the way down to a random newb who just joined, that share a common interest, and knowledge.
if you're looking for high quality movie encodes i can point you in a couple directions, just pm me, and i'll give you some sites to check out.

Zalis

Zalis

Mushi

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • 0 thanks
Some anime/manga-oriented sites do allow anime-manga/based live-action movies (usually Asian-made), but hosting mainstream Hollywood stuff is a good way to get the attention of the MPAA and its goons.

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Local time: 08:06 AM
  • LocationUK
Real.....Life? WHAT IS THIS?!

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks

Some anime/manga-oriented sites do allow anime-manga/based live-action movies (usually Asian-made), but hosting mainstream Hollywood stuff is a good way to get the attention of the MPAA and its goons.

Never thought of that probably a good idea if animepassion stays well away from Hollywood flims then.

It just something I called movies that are not animations (Flims with real people in, not drawn people).
vOEHoGZ.jpg

pinny

pinny

Cardcaptor

• VIP
  • 333 posts
  • 0 thanks
Japanese live-action series are quite good!
Some good ones that jump to mind are GTO, Detroit Metal City, Nodame Cantabile and Kaiji.
Thumbs up for a section with stuff like that :)

Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
I never want to see live-action movies getting released on AniPas.

That's just asking for trouble. -_-

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:06 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Japanese live-action series are quite good!
Some good ones that jump to mind are GTO, Detroit Metal City, Nodame Cantabile and Kaiji.
Thumbs up for a section with stuff like that :)

GTO and DMC are epic animes, I have not been game enough to try the live actions though.

I do think a live actor section would be out of place here. Though I guess if it is popular enough, there is an option for a sister site liveactionpassion or something...

Posted Image

fennz

fennz

Tsundere

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK, scotland
Yeh i would come to this site, forum like this for anything thats japanese animation related nothing more. If i wanted movies there's other sites, mainly torrent ones for that. And cartoons i do not class as anime. Sorry im a bit of an otaku :lol:

PS. I used to watch cartoons long time ago before i discovered anime. I do watch cartoons when im babysitting my nephew.
THE MOUSE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE PEN! AH SCRAP THAT WE NOW HAVE TOUCH SCREEN...

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
You should watch anime while baby sitting. Pokemon is a great one for the kiddies, and it is fun to pick on Ash. Digimon and Zoids and much more.

If they are very young... I cringe thinking of it, but there is TamaTown ( a town of all Tamagotchi ) and some others as well.

Posted Image

hhsquall

hhsquall

Hikikomori

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:06 PM
  • LocationCanada
I have watched some Live-Actions but I don't have a good experience with them! For me, more often than not, they ruined the joy of anime it was based on.
I like it whan certain things are working my imagination in anime!
For example: "Evangelion live-action", I can't even begin to comprehend this phrase :D
I love some Japanese series that are not based on anime (at least as far as I know): Kisarazu Cat's Eye is one hilarious title at that :)
As for providing download for Holywood movies, as Zalis mentioned, it's just asking for trouble!

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks

I have watched some Live-Actions but I don't have a good experience with them! For me, more often than not, they ruined the joy of anime it was based on.
I like it whan certain things are working my imagination in anime!
For example: "Evangelion live-action", I can't even begin to comprehend this phrase :D
I love some Japanese series that are not based on anime (at least as far as I know): Kisarazu Cat's Eye is one hilarious title at that :)
As for providing download for Holywood movies, as Zalis mentioned, it's just asking for trouble!

That, and this is a site for anime.

Posted Image

pinny

pinny

Cardcaptor

• VIP
  • 333 posts
  • 0 thanks

That, and this is a site for anime.

Tell that to the ones posting western cartoon images <_<
Japanese live action have more to do with anime than those ponies.

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Hahahaha, it should be in a different section, along with Korra!

Posted Image

baldur

baldur

Duelist

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted Image

mrbaer

mrbaer

Meitantei

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:06 PM
no way for Real Life Movies on animepassion
ALL ANIME CATGIRLS LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users