Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Y u no read manga?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • Local time: 12:03 PM
  • LocationNew Zealand

Wait you actually pay for that app!? I feel sorry for you, there is this other manga reader called Mango, it's 10X better than Manga Watcher and it's free as well! It got taken down from the Play Store a bunch of times (used to be called Market), had another name called Pocketmanga, but it's called Mango again. You should definitely check it out!

http://mango.leetsoft.net/ <---- Best link to keep since the app could get taken down again.

Meh, tutorial after tutorial. I think that app was designed for idiots :\. Imma stick with my Manga Watcher though, quicker to use than Mango.

uwinaako

uwinaako

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 31 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:03 PM
  • LocationBehind you.
i don't like reading manga, coz i don't like looking on non moving characters with black and white colors..

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:03 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
They do colour spreads every now an then!

Posted Image

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 704 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:03 AM
  • LocationAustralia

Meh, tutorial after tutorial. I think that app was designed for idiots :\. Imma stick with my Manga Watcher though, quicker to use than Mango.

Hahaha, at least they made a tutorial. You can easily turn that off, I made my full switch to Mango after getting frustrated with Manga Watcher last year, they didn't have page repair option, the database got messed up and a few other issues that I didn't like. Though I guess I'm also an idiot for paying that app as well (Manga Watcher Y u suck compared to mango!?) =/ I really loved at first but should've realised that Mango was a lot better and free.

Posted Image

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • LocationNew Zealand
Giving Mango another shot. Got pissed off at Manga Watcher and its failness. Wish I could transfer my library though :(.

Sayer

Sayer

ES Force

• Inactive Member
  • 83 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:33 AM
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
Does anyone else read Claymore? I watched the series in 2009 (I think) and I enjoyed it. The manga is one for one with the anime except for the last 2 episodes. Over the last 4 days I read all chapters and now have to wait a month for each release.. I feel like it's near the end though, so that's a good sign. I actually enjoy it a lot. Wish I could explain why. I might re read it over the next week again.

icon_kcp.png 

Tomoki

Tomoki

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 29 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:03 PM
  • LocationUnited States
Only dubs I can actually watch would be Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, and One Piece.
I don't read much manga simply because of the lack of dedication groups give. They usually drop it and another group picks it up. The quality is usually terrible depending on the group to.

Yatta!

Yatta!

Omnipotent

• Inactive Member
  • 93 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:03 PM
  • LocationUSA
I read FMA, Psyren, and Dragon Half. And I used to follow Naruto and Bleach. But I was never much of a reader, so it eventually got old and I stopped.
http://i177.photobuc...Vita/MyVita.jpg
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 || i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz || 8gb DDR3 1600mhz || HIS HD 7870 @ 1250/1500mhz
Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
I need to start reading manga, my friend is gonna let me barrow his Trigun and Love Hina manga books when he is done with them, then I will start reading claymore again, and some other series that I have on my iPad

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • LocationNew Zealand
I didn't enjoy Love Hina as much as I thought I would. In the end, I was forcing myself to finish it.

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
I loved the anime, I will be rewatching as I read the Manga

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic