Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Download Section Back

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:30 PM
Yay, this calls for a clebration, looks like I can stay away from torrents for a little longer.

Wonder what changes we will see. Hope for the better.
Posted Image

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Local time: 11:30 PM
  • LocationEurope

Think he meant DDL links eccon

Right :blushing:
Somehow I thought we were only talking about torrents.

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Yeah, everything should be relatively clear after the rules have been updated.

I'm still writing them, but keep an eye out. :)

Posted Image

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 992 thanks
  • Local time: 02:30 PM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
For me, I'm folding the .mkvs into .rars and renaming them so they won't be detected as fast. Not going to password them, though.

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 05:30 PM

Yay! Out of curiosity, are any of the encoders plan on releasing stuff through irc bots? I've noticed lots of bots having files from other groups and such.

I am thinking that I was going to do that I had Kuro set it up for me on my channel #lightningblade at irc.anime-irc.net

That is if I can figure out how to use it

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

I am thinking that I was going to do that I had Kuro set it up for me on my channel #lightningblade at irc.anime-irc.net

That is if I can figure out how to use it

I think trying to manage your own IRC channel is a bad idea. It's a lot of work to get everything set up (bots and channels are a nightmare to configure if you haven't done it before, especially if you have no IRC experience).

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks

I think trying to manage your own IRC channel is a bad idea. It's a lot of work to get everything set up (bots and channels are a nightmare to configure if you haven't done it before, especially if you have no IRC experience).

IRC is fairly easy. With the help of Arigatou staff and encoders we've started a small IRC bot on my channel at: irc://irc.rizon.net/Kametsu

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:30 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
WIN downloads begin when I come back!

Could we have a fixed, and nonreplyable, AnimePassion News thread, where you post stuff on recent happening... or have it appear under the banner (not a thread, just text about what is going on)... Something like this so we can be like. "Oh so that is what is underway," or " that is coming soon, good to hear!"

Posted Image

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:30 PM
  • LocationCalifornia
that actually sounds pretty cool

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 05:30 PM
hey staby you would be right on so many levels but I AM NO NOOB and I have the almighty help of the Godly Kuro to back me up on this little excursion, I say all this because he has the capacity to support all of my stuff, but I start encoding more and more and have a really fast release schedule I might have to find an alternate but for now my measily 270GB of encode data can be supported on his servers, I can handle the maintaining of the channel, but I will have kuro gimme a low down on the xdcc system that I will be usin

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Awesome stuff, man.