Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Download Section Back

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,434 posts
  • 256 thanks
  • Local time: 09:45 PM
the download sections are now back but all the old posts in the DL section are not there. they have not been deleted they have just been moved until the corrects are made on them, lets hope for a fast recovery.

Quick thing to note is that our Rules for Posting content in the DL sections has changed again. sry about all these updates/changes, we will get it right eventually.

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
well at least its back up

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 704 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:45 AM
  • LocationAustralia
Yeah good to know it's back up, maybe I can get MS to post some of his links here.

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:45 AM
  • LocationUK
So what is the filehoster that people will be using so i can get ready to be buying a premium.

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 08:45 PM
  • LocationMichigan, USA
The rules will be modified later tonight to better align with AnimePassion's goals.

Posted Image

wanted45

wanted45

ES Force

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • 22 thanks
  • Local time: 06:45 AM
Its good to see that the Download Section is back. Is AnimePassion also planning to start torrents for sharing?
Posted Image

shuurin

shuurin

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 28 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCaptured in world of anime!

The rules will be modified later tonight to better align with AnimePassion's goals.

Is AnimePassion also planning to start torrents for sharing?

So it seems...

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:45 PM
  • LocationCalifornia

What exactly are AnimePassion's goals?

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK

To become the strongest SAIYAN THAT EVER LIVED. BECAUSE WE ARE A PROUD SAIYAN RACE.

No am just joking were not proud but we are saiyan's though.

But seriously probably to provide a community where people can discuss and download anime (At speeds better than 90KB/s)

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah. I'm sure it's something along those lines, but when Stab said that i was just wondering what exactly are the goals? Well whatever they are the probably obvious, but freakin amazing. Lol. ^ ^

Posted Image

Onlineguy

Onlineguy

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
Are you going to be having everyone upload .rar files with passwords so that the links do not get deleted as fast?

kellypibb

kellypibb

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks
Yay! Out of curiosity, are any of the encoders plan on releasing stuff through irc bots? I've noticed lots of bots having files from other groups and such.

Posted Image

MysterySword

MysterySword

Meitantei

• Trusted Encoders
  • 260 posts
  • 396 thanks
  • LocationFlagship Brunhilde

Yay! Out of curiosity, are any of the encoders plan on releasing stuff through irc bots? I've noticed lots of bots having files from other groups and such.

Having an IRC for this site would be nice, but I doubt a dl bot would be cheap.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,434 posts
  • 256 thanks

well my goal is to have a place where high quality "Dual Audio" releases can be shared and have a backing community that is fun and exciting to be around ;)

how this correlates to AnimePassion's Goal as a whole, i do not know....

Are you going to be having everyone upload .rar files with passwords so that the links do not get deleted as fast?

uploaders preference, im not going to mandate such a thing.

none that i know of, as they cost ~2x as much per GB and require a larger storage/bandwidth due to the fact downloaders can not share like torrents can. so for a reasonable bot you are looking around $40-$80 a month vs ~$15-$25 for a seedbox.

Parapraxis

Parapraxis

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • 0 thanks
Good work guys.
Parapraxis.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCalifornia

well my goal is to have a place where high quality "Dual Audio" releases can be shared and have a backing community that is fun and exciting to be around ;)

how this correlates to AnimePassion's Goal as a whole, i do not know....

Hmm. Well I'd say we're getting pretty close to your goal then ;) Especially the part about having a community that is fun and exciting to be around. Nailing it. ^-^

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

none that i know of, as they cost ~2x as much per GB and require a larger storage/bandwidth due to the fact downloaders can not share like torrents can. so for a reasonable bot you are looking around $40-$80 a month vs ~$15-$25 for a seedbox.

Except if you were paying server costs as well, the torrent tracker costs would be in effect as well as the seedbox (unless you ran the seedbox from the same server), which would make it just as costly as a bot.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,434 posts
  • 256 thanks
the torrent tracker that we are planing to run will be hosted on one of the members many off shore servers, cost = $0 for us.

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Local time: 03:45 AM
  • LocationEurope

That wouldn't be a good idea.
Our community would have to keep those rar files seeding and personally, I wouldn't be willing to do that.
I prefer giving access to my mkv's or ISO's locations. Additional encrypted files would only double my needed discspace (Terabytes!!!).

Virtureal

Virtureal

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 124 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationDenmark

That wouldn't be a good idea.
Our community would have to keep those rar files seeding and personally, I wouldn't be willing to do that.
I prefer giving access to my mkv's or ISO's locations. Additional encrypted files would only double my needed discspace (Terabytes!!!).

Think he meant DDL links eccon
Imagine, if you will, a beautiful field full of flowers; bluebells, daffodils, tiger lilies... Every kind of blossom you can imagine, bringing a wonderful conflagration of color into a world which is otherwise dull and dark. Now, imagine that every one of those flowers is planted on the body of a tormented soul that died in agony (probably undeservedly), and will never know the true afterlife.

In life, they became florists because they love flowers, but here, a flower is a symbol of pain, of death within death. Their conflicting feelings build and build, and they become quite mad.

You are not a florist! You are a manufacturer of weapons!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users