Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help Encoding

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 02:51 AM
ripbot264 is an ok encoder, i used it a few times before i learned about MeGui, but it is not the best for quality work.

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • Local time: 02:51 AM
  • LocationGreat White North
I tried RipBot264 once, and will never go near it again! First, it is really picky about what codecs are installed, what versions they are, and even HOW they were installed. (ie: Not friendly with CCCP installs, even though they meet the qualifications.)

The other problem is that it registers the codecs it prefers, and without even telling you! Just by running it, without even doing anything, it registers the madFlac codec, replacing my good flac codec.

If you ever used or ran this program and wish to get rid it, run RipBot264\Tools\ax\madFlac\uninstall.bat that comes with it, and then I'd re-register your CCCP codecs by opening your CCCP Settings, click the Next button to go to page 2, click the "Re-Register Filters" check box, then click Apply.

Now I've never given this program a fair shake, and it may not be all that bad at all. I don't know. But getting as far as I did with it I personally hate it!
ztor6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users