Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problemz Problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Skate101

Skate101

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 65 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:33 PM
  • LocationIndia
So here is a very awkward question :sofa: ... since all this Filehosting choatic shit was going on I decided to keep my sanity intact by downloaing some anime from bakabt and found that most of the 720p or above stuff was only available subbed (or you call it R2 release something rite?) so the main question is that I enjoy watching dubs thoroughly and always prefer them over subs so is there any posibility that a noob like me would be able to make DubOverRaw type from these subs ??? I don't care about karaoke/subtitles/signs all I would like is the english audio and a BD video so to put it in a nutshell all i want to ask is that how difficult is it to make these DORs ?? and does any1 mind suggesting a few more anime sites that have torrent (or you call it tracker or something ??)

P.S. I have asked for the site suggestion b'coz I have observed that unlike other forums the admin here are not as rigid to delete a post just bcoz there is a mentioning of a foreign website and thanx for reading hopefully this makes some sense to ya all :wallbash:
"Anime is my anti-drug. Because when you're addicted to anime, how can you possibly afford drugs?".....
Ginta Toramizu

M.A.L

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 10:03 AM
well jose does a lot of this kind of work so he might be more knowledgeable on this than i am, but i would say it is really a coin toss as to how hard it might be. sometimes the audio that you get will not sync to the BD requiring more work. on top of that you will need to find a source for eng audio. personally i think Exiled-Destiny would be a great place to look as they tend to use the RAW R1 DVD audio so you know the quality will be fine.

but if i where you i would simply make a legitimate request and see if one of the many encoders here can help you out. by legitimate i mean you do the research to make sure that the BD's have been released first off, either R1 or R2, and that the Eng dubbing has been released. there is nothing that bugs me more than someone asking me for the rest of D.Grey Man in BD as the rest of that series looks like it will never be released due to licencing issues.

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • Local time: 11:03 AM
  • LocationGreat White North
BakaBT does have dual-audio versions when there's decent ones available. Look under "Alternate Versions" below the main links in the search results. Dual-audio releases all have a little Multiaudio icon next to them.

I don't think they carry dub-only DORs, unless that's all that's available, but you get your English dubs in the dual-audio releases anyway.
ztor6.jpg

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 09:03 AM
BakaBT does not offer anything by FUNimation though which is the biggest R1 English Dubbing company.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 10:03 AM
  • LocationMichigan, USA
As Cman said, the difficulty could range from very easy (just having to mux in the dubbed audio) to somewhat difficult (having to resync the audio manually). I think you'd be better off just looking for a dual audio version somewhere than doing it manually if you have no experience, but one of our encoders might be willing to walk you through it if you ask nicely. ;)

Posted Image

Skate101

Skate101

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 65 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:33 PM
  • LocationIndia
Posted Image

@ cman I should have just mentioned that I wanted to do what joseole does rather than typing all text haha :)
@ foxy well take cardcaptor for insatance there is a nice 960p release by coalgirls and the only thing available in the alternate versions are subs and the only dub has been uploaded by joseole which is the edited 1 :( I agree there are always multiple files for a series there but its all subbed ...
@ Koby thanx man didn't know that
@ staby I think I will just read some IRC tutorials at my own slow pace to increase my scope of download option and put this thought in a dormant state ...
"Anime is my anti-drug. Because when you're addicted to anime, how can you possibly afford drugs?".....
Ginta Toramizu

M.A.L

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users