Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Info on all the File hosting site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:53 PM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
Experimented a little more with FleFactory.

At home I have my server set up so I can remote access JDownloader, which is linked with my FF premium account. I fired up Megagold's Punie-Chan there, and observed speeds anywhere from 165 KB/s to 1.8 MB/s. (My max download speed at home is roughly 2 MB/s). Mostly hung out around the 750 Kb/s range.

Using my parent's home computer, I also started the first link of Puni-Chan, where I saw roughly 150 KB/s.

After that finished, I also used my parent's computer to use one of my links from Nanoha, which has TrafficShare enabled. That was getting 300+ KB/s the entire way.

It's, er... 1:30PM local time if you want to know about traffic, and I live in California, which is about as far away as you can get from the Netherlands.

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:53 AM
  • LocationUK
If more people went with FF i may consider getting a premium. But so far only person i know to have FF is you

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

pinny

pinny

Cardcaptor

• VIP
  • 333 posts
  • 0 thanks
FileFactory is a bit strange...
Some files give me my full 5MB/sec, others only around 300k/sec (some also take very long to even start downloading)
At the moment now a fast one even dropped to 1MB/sec. Seeing as I'm from the Netherlands this most likely has something to do with FF's server load and not the route I'm taking to their servers. (It's like 8 hops to their download servers for me). Or maybe they're just not buying enough bandwidth from LeaseWeb.

All done with a premium cookie hack. Why pay for downloading something illegal, when you can also download it illegally :P Free account would only give me 100k/sec max last time I tried.

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK
I may stop downloading anyway. Found out mt fav shop sell Anime now :D Play.com

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:53 PM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
Well, I'll continue to use TrafficShare for AniPas and APalm, so there's always that.

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Local time: 08:53 AM
  • LocationEurope

All done with a premium cookie hack. Why pay for downloading something illegal, when you can also download it illegally :P

rofl :rofl:

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:53 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Ditto that response. Some people just do not know how piracy works

Posted Image

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • Local time: 02:53 AM
  • LocationGreat White North
RapidShare just introduced serious nerfs for free downloaders. They can no longer resume downloads, and are capped at 30Kb/s speed. They send bursts and pauses to give an effective rate of 30.

Then I went to FileFactory in my browser and was logged in to somebody else's account who has premium paid up until Oct 27, 2013! Lucky for him I'm honest guy. I logged out then in using my account. But I wonder how many other people logged in as me as well then lol. (My account isn't premium, so who cares.)

The DDL business has completely gone to pot. I'm glad AnimePassion is going with torrents.
ztor6.jpg

ruprecht29

ruprecht29

Resident Elder

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:53 AM
I've tried a few links to files on ifile.it and I've got pretty good speeds.

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK

I've tried a few links to files on ifile.it and I've got pretty good speeds.

What does a good speed mean to you?? Does it mean 2MB+

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

ruprecht29

ruprecht29

Resident Elder

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • 0 thanks
It fluctuated, but I saw it go above 4MB/s

Posted Image

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks
With most of the DDL sites gone to poop, I'm still using them to download. Oddly, I ended up searching specifically for mediafire links for the files I wanted. Compared to others, it was giving me max down rate with no captchas, plus JDownloader automatically combines and extracts them (also downloads 2 streams simultaneously)

There's also a new DL site that has come out of nowhere which seems pretty nice: DDLAnime. Heh, can't be more obvious on that. But time will tell if it continues to provide good service...or if it can even be trusted. Trying it out now, as it's starting to catch on.

Then there is Megashare that seems to want to replace that other with similar name.

As for not hiding files, I used to find a DDL link to about any anime I wanted just from google. With a link checker to skip the dead ones. Doing CRC searches for specific files. Found tons of DDL sites that way. Of course, the sites that don't hide them are asking to get their links killed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users