Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Info on all the File hosting site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:52 PM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
I'm probably to give Filefactory a try. It's in the Netherlands, so it should be reasonably safe.

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:52 AM
  • LocationUK

I'm probably to give Filefactory a try. It's in the Netherlands, so it should be reasonably safe.

Good luck forge.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:52 AM
  • LocationEarth

i concur, but they suck worse than sweaty donkey balls, try sweaty wild boar and while trying to suck them got slammed in the ass by their huge tusks. ^_^

i'd watch that :sofa:

i only go to baka if i've absolutely run out of options. nyaatorrents is pretty much my go to site for anime torrents, despite the lack of a hefty selection of dual audio files. isohunt used to be a good source before they got nuetered here in the US. demonoid had a pretty sweet anime section at one time as well, used to upload there a lot.

How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Everything they have should cap out your internet speed, and that, uh... sucks sweaty donkey balls? What.

apples and oranges, darlin'. dl/up speed isn't a problemo for me, mine internets are connected to the Speedforce! i just don't prefer the set up, the seemingly large group of elitist weaboo douche-nozzles who lurk there, or how the site is run. for my preferences, there are better sites out there.

Raxec

Raxec

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 12:52 AM

apples and oranges, darlin'. dl/up speed isn't a problemo for me, mine internets are connected to the Speedforce! i just don't prefer the set up, the seemingly large group of elitist weaboo douche-nozzles who lurk there, or how the site is run. for my preferences, there are better sites out there.

Are you going there to download anime or to make friends?

I don't care who runs it, how he runs it or if every user there is an elitist weaboo, I just use google -> download torrent -> watch anime. If I want reviews, comments or discussion I go to other sites.

shuurin

shuurin

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 28 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCaptured in world of anime!

I don't care who runs it, how he runs it or if every user there is an elitist weaboo, I just use google -> download torrent -> watch anime. If I want reviews, comments or discussion I go to other sites.

Word!

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
Looks like FileFactory has a deal going on for $40 for a year of premium. Let's see how it works out.

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks

They are already trying to replace/restrict 8bit with Hi10P. That's pretty harsh and sudden to those using other platforms, media centers, or DXVA. Just saying, they used to be my first stop when getting series, becoming the last with their restricted choices. Wasn't always that way until the coup d'├ętat. Ironically, I still spend time there for their forums, not torrents.

Back on topic: Also tried leeching with uploading, sendmyway, depositfiles, freakshare, and crocko. Gah, they all suck for non-premium users. Crocko seems to have a lower size limit than others. They are all creepingly slow, sendmyway seeming a bit faster, but at the price of having longer queues between files. Freakshare being the worst on that. Plus they replace many characters with underscores, except for crocko and uploading. I guess filefactory looks good compared to them. But still wary of changes in the upcoming months.

Sonics99

Sonics99

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 37 posts
  • 0 thanks

Looks like FileFactory has a deal going on for $40 for a year of premium. Let's see how it works out.

Interested to hear.

CTalon

CTalon

Shadowthrone Companion

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:52 PM
  • LocationAustralia
Just wondering, if anyone else has noticed... today I've come across a couple of current ddl's with Fileserve links that are operational.
Were these an exception or is Fileserve returning in some small way (obviously never be what it was though)
Has anyone else seen any Fileserve link, that work recently?
(Not that you'd rely on them...ever again) :)

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • Local time: 02:52 AM
  • LocationGreat White North
Not everything was removed. My account and links are still good.
ztor6.jpg

CTalon

CTalon

Shadowthrone Companion

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationAustralia
I'm glad FoxesDen, it's nice to here something survived the purge. :)
Although I meant that I've come across a few new / fresh working links to Fileserve.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
the host is now sharing again. but the rules and restrictions are a lot tighter than they where before, not to mention the MANY MANY people that lost their accounts.

CTalon

CTalon

Shadowthrone Companion

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationAustralia
That explains what I've been seeing, thanks for info Cman.
I was finding it strange that links were popping up again for FS.
Well, it'll be interesting to see how prevalent they become.

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
Some interesting features of FileFactory:

Enable your FileFactory Filebox.
A FileFactory Filebox allows other users to upload files to your account.
The files will automatically appear in the "Filebox" folder in your file manager after they have been uploaded.

(I think this could be really useful.

When FileFactory TrafficShare is enabled, your users can download your files without waiting and without ads. Please note you will not receive Rewards points for TrafficShare downloads, and the bandwidth used comes off your daily allowance. Once you have exceeded your daily allowance, your downloads revert to the free download system.

(note: As premium I have 100GB for every 24-hour period. You're able to buy more badnwidth.)

Virtureal

Virtureal

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 124 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:52 AM
  • LocationDenmark
Some very interesting features indeed.
Imagine, if you will, a beautiful field full of flowers; bluebells, daffodils, tiger lilies... Every kind of blossom you can imagine, bringing a wonderful conflagration of color into a world which is otherwise dull and dark. Now, imagine that every one of those flowers is planted on the body of a tormented soul that died in agony (probably undeservedly), and will never know the true afterlife.

In life, they became florists because they love flowers, but here, a flower is a symbol of pain, of death within death. Their conflicting feelings build and build, and they become quite mad.

You are not a florist! You are a manufacturer of weapons!

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
that does sound nice....

EDIT: rofl, site traffic on that site has tripled in the last 2 weeks!

SkyLord

SkyLord

Magical Girl

• Trusted Encoders
  • 838 posts
  • 1477 thanks
  • Local time: 12:22 PM
Anyone know about this filehost, ddlanime.com

Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
DDLAnime? That sounds so sketchy... I mean, it just screams "illegal content goes here!"

Posted Image

FoxesDen

FoxesDen

Red Ribbon Army

• VIP
  • 563 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • LocationGreat White North
whois

Registrant:
DDLAnime

Chenwa Street
Singapore, Singapore 10105
Singapore

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: DDLANIME.COM
Created on: 23-Jan-12
Expires on: 23-Jan-13
Last Updated on: 31-Jan-12

Administrative Contact:
Awasthi, Shubham admin@ddlanime.com
DDLAnime
Chenwa Street
Singapore, Singapore 10105
Singapore
+1.8888888888

Technical Contact: