Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fileserve Accounts Deleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 704 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:53 PM
  • LocationAustralia
Yeah FS is back, but it's a load of crap now. I think that didn't allow people to download, so they could remove the files without anyone knowing about it, like removing evidence that the files existed. Anyways it means my FS premium account is pretty much useless now, lol.

Posted Image

wanted45

wanted45

ES Force

• Inactive Member
  • 87 posts
  • 22 thanks
  • Local time: 11:53 AM
Hmmm.......so fileserve is back now maybe filesonic will also remove their restriction in a couple of days.
Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:53 AM
  • LocationUK
Only time will tell. But i don't think FS will be the same as before.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

skycamefalling84

skycamefalling84

Mushi

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:53 AM
  • LocationSt. Ingbert, Saarland, Germany
well, what do you say, my account "finally" got deleted as well. i gotta admit, i had a whoppin' 2 series uploaded :P
well, whatever... it's not like i could use the account anymore, anyway, since all you guys and others got deleted, so screw it
Posted Image

WhitecatTheGrey

WhitecatTheGrey

Tsundere

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:53 AM
okay?! - my anime links, which were few (20 or so), and of which fs said were deleted just 8 hours ago - are now back up and available. To me anyway. Edit: I signed out of my account and tried a link anonymously - and at least for the moment, it's working

MysterySword

MysterySword

Meitantei

• Trusted Encoders
  • 260 posts
  • 395 thanks
  • Local time: 02:53 AM
  • LocationFlagship Brunhilde

Yes, you can download other peoples' files again. But as most links/accounts were removed it doesn't help much.

Who knows if FileServe is going to remain steadfast in removing new links however. Time will tell.

I'm debating over whether I should backup my files on FileServe or not. At least if I lose the files on other hosts, I can dl again from FileServe.

Stsin

Stsin

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 139 posts
  • 0 thanks
I got rid of anything copyrighted on my fileserve account. Seems they would open the doors for anyone to examine if asked. Plus to just be rid of it, closing my account. No use in it anymore.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
In case anyone didn't know. Around the end of March FileServe went back to only allowing you to download your own files.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Zalis

Zalis

Mushi

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:53 AM

In case anyone didn't know. Around the end of March FileServe went back to only allowing you to download your own files.

Yeah, 'twas a sad sad day. I'm hoping they reverse that again at some point, as there's some raws that I can only get through FS links.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users