Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eureka Seven sequel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

IZEROII

IZEROII

King of Knights

• Moderators
  • 297 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:43 PM
  • LocationFlorida, USA
After going through the Winter shows I got a couple glimpses at some Spring shows. I'm not going to delve into those shows yet...have to wait for our Spring Line Up thread in a couple months ;)

But I know most of us have watched Eureka Seven and if you are like me found it to be a pretty good mecha anime with a good love story. Well there is a sequel entitled Eureka Seven Ao. Don't know how far into the future it is but the kid on the cover art definitely looks like Renten and Eureka's son, his name being Ao. Hell I don't know what it is even about. Manga written for it so this might not be a surprise to some. I was surprised. Coming out in the Spring so along with some other confirmed shows, it's going to be a strong line up.

Posted Image

Hopefully the sequel is good? The movie was definitely milking the series in a bad way so as long as the sequel can bear the weight of the original then it has a chance.

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks
A sequel, you kidding, this is a surprise for me as well. Let's hope it is just as good.
At least we get to see the Nirvash back in action.
Posted Image

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 704 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:43 AM
  • LocationAustralia
Wait isn't Eureka Seven licensed by Bandai? I heard that they were closing down and not producing any more animes or manga. Unless Eureka Seven license gets sold I think we won't be seeing a sequel any time soon.

Posted Image

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks
Well, I found this on Wiki:
Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean

On December 22, 2011 Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Shōnen Ace magazine announced that a sequel manga titled Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean would be launched in their January 26 issue. Yūichi Katō is drawing the manga based on the original story by BONES. Later that same day, an anime adaption of the manga was announced, and would begin airing April 2012.
Posted Image

joseole99

joseole99

Dual Bringer

• Moderators
  • 339 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:43 AM
  • LocationGolden, CO
This is awesome! That is all. Haha. I can't wait for this and I plan to look for the manga to read.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
If it's anything like that shitty movie... then no thanks.

But I loved the original tv series.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks

If it's anything like that shitty movie... then no thanks.

But I loved the original tv series.

I'm with you on that.
Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
Synopsis:

The story is set on Okinawa's isolated island of Iwado, which has seen a growing movement advocating a return to an autonomous government. Ao Fukai, a 13-year-old boy with a missing father, lives on the island with an old doctor named Toshio and is about to enter middle school. Ao's mother was taken away a decade ago by unknown individuals. Naru Arata, Ao's 13-year-old childhood friend and the story's heroine, lives with her father, older sister, and grandmother. She has a "Yuta" power awakened within her due to an incident when she was young.

A mysterious entity called "Secret" suddenly appears and launches an attack on the Scub Coral lifeform on the island. In his fervent desire to protect the island, Ao launches a certain military FP called "Nirvash" aboard a Japanese military transport.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users