Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi there!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

pizzalakun

pizzalakun

Tsundere

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:14 AM

Hi there!

It's been awhile since I've last watched anime (a good five years or so) and I've recently started watching some of my old favorites. I started with Soul Eater, which happened to be encoded by Cman21, grabbed from nyaa.si, and that's how I ended up here. I don't really read manga too much, but I do read an occasional one, especially if there isn't an anime of it yet. I generally prefer dubs since it allows me to multi-task while I watch anime.

When I'm not watching anime, I usually play games, mostly RPGs such as Persona 5 or Pokemon, though I dabble in a little bit of everything. I hope that was a good enough introduction!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users