Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello World~

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zephiris

Zephiris

Tsundere

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:47 AM
  • LocationBlack-lace pantsu~

Hello, found this site with the google search that ended up with "your favorite encoder" thread, apparently since most actually keep their release list on this site, signed in and wanted to check out the suggested encoders listed~ Since I am always interested in better quality archive anime.

p.s. Secretly praying for season 3 of Tsubasa Chronicles, 10 years and counting. Also, LOTGH remake would be nice too~

p.p.s. Other than TCL, so far I can't seem to find any other Tsubasa Chronicles encoding for the backup drive, maybe I'll have better luck here~ 

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 09:47 AM
that poor poor series got bootchered so badly when they re-released it on Blu-Ray. it is still imho the worst upscale job to date... everything became boxy and jagged as if they literally made every pixel of the original take up 4 new pixels and then had HORRIBLE compression artifacts as if they upscaled the compressed DVD release. i tried at one point to do something and nothing i could think of trying would work so i gave up :/

anyway welcome, too bad this place is kinda dead...

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 705 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:47 PM
  • LocationAustralia

NOT THAT DEAD YET!

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic