Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What filters I do need to get this results?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dan.fgtn

dan.fgtn

Tsundere

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:59 PM

I would like to know what avisynth filters were used for this result, I have been trying avisynth for a year already reproducing these results.

http://imgur.com/a/SYfQh

Edit: Guys, I know a great majority do not like this encode, but I do not want to do the same, I want to get the results and try to adjust the problems that most complains about their encodings.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 08:59 AM

Look at the avisynth external filters page on the avisynth wiki and find: a denoise filter, a contrast filter, a brightness filter, a saturation filter, a blur filter, an antialias filter, a dehalo filter, and some warpsharpening filters.

Then just set them all on high settings, give yourself a high CRF since the lack of detail means compression will be high; and you've got yourself a certified crappy CherryBoyz encode.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

dan.fgtn

dan.fgtn

Tsundere

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:59 PM

Look at the avisynth external filters page on the avisynth wiki and find: a denoise filter, a contrast filter, a brightness filter, a saturation filter, a blur filter, an antialias filter, a dehalo filter, and some warpsharpening filters.

Then just set them all on high settings, give yourself a high CRF since the lack of detail means compression will be high; and you've got yourself a certified crappy CherryBoyz encode.

Thank you for responding politely, as I know most of you do not like this kind of encode, so I was already imagining being offended in this post.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 09:59 AM

well there is definitely a lot of sharpening and color changing filters but i can not tell anymore as those are compressed jpg images and not lossless png.

look here for information pertaining to filter groups: http://www.aquilines...ters/index.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users