Basicly 1 in 20 boots or so, one of my fans wont be spinning and I have to shut down the computer and turn it on again and then the fan spins again. Computer specs:
- CPU: I7 3770k
- Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S with NF-F12 Fan
- Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41 Socket 1155 HDMI VGA LAN 8-channel audio ATX Motherboard
- GPU: GTX 970
- Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 240-Pin 2133 MHz 4x 4GB (F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM) (OC to 2133Mhz)
- SSD: LITE-ON LCT-256M3S 256GB SSD 2.5" SATA III 6Gbps
- HDD 1: Western Digital 2TB SATA 6Gbps Power Saving Internal Hard Drive OEM - Caviar Green (WD20EARX)
- HDD 2: Western Digital 500b (WD500AADS)
- PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Modular PSU -135mm Fan
- Back Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fan - 120mm
- Front Fans: NF-A14 PWM Fan - 140mm x2
Normaly it only the back fan, that does not turn on but have had it with one of the front fans not coming on, for the front fans I use a 2 fans to 1 connector lead which came in the box with the Noctua fan, for the back one I use a extension which came with the Noctua box as well.
My thoughts are prehaps it the PSU cant handle all the parts which i dont think likely as it should be useing less then 600w, the 2 to 1 connector or the extension lead are making problems. Anyone have any thought to what it could be?