Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Live Action Adaption of your favorite Anime Series/Movie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Hagi

Hagi

ES Force

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • 40 thanks
  • Local time: 07:00 AM
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Given the current situation surrounding the live action adaption of Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop. If given the chance who would cast as the main characters for your favorite Anime Series/Movie that you think should get a big budget live action adaptation. 

*Note if this has been done before, please ignore it and remove this thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The series that i think that should get a live action adaptation from Hollywood would be hellsing, as its not a series that rooted in Japan with respect to series setting and characters. As the series is primarily based in Europe this should give Hollywood or any western studio relative freedom with respect to casting and film setting.

Main Characters and their possible actors (this is solely my opinion) 

Alucard-Michael Fassbender

Alexander Anderson-Gerard Butler

Integra Hellsing-Keira Knightley

Walter Domez (Old)-Jeremy Irons

The Major-Hugo Weaving

Seras Victoria- Daisy Ridely

___________________________________________________________________________________

Whats your favorite Series/Movie and who would you cast?

Posted Image
Thanks to J-Lord144 for the Sig

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 10:00 AM
i do not know any actors so this thread is above me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users