Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AOT meets Berserk.. what if?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Freeman

Freeman

Battōsai

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • 59 thanks
  • Local time: 01:45 AM
  • LocationUSA, IL

What if Guts was in Attack on Titain? Opinions, ideas, story changes, anything? Good or bad idea?

a9PXuX1.jpg

Beauty.jpg

Favorite Anime in Order: Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, DBZ Franchise, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Maison Ikkoku, One Piece, GTO, Blue Exorcist, Air Gear, Attack on Titian, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Magi, Get Backers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Street Fighter II V, Gundam Wing, Trinity Blood, S-CRY-ed, Golden Boy, Salary Man Kintaro, Crying Freeman, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo OVA's, Trigun, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Blue Gender, Claymore, Baki the Grappler, Samurai Champloo, Ping Pong Club, Kyo Kara Maoh, My Bride is a Mermaid, Hajime no ippo, Black Lion, Gurren Lagann, High School of the Dead, Hellsing, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Slam Dunk, Bleach, Desert Punk, Blood Lad, Ushio & Tora, Space Dandy, Btooom, Inital D, Lupin the III, Gokusen, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai 7, Blood +, Kenichi, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Chrome Shelled Regios, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Baka and Test

Sir Fluffykins

Sir Fluffykins

Fluffles

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:45 AM

It'd be the exact same story except the hand of god would be the 5 main titans, a titan will bite into Guts arm while another Titan, who used to be his best friend, rapes his girl in front of him.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 02:45 AM
more fucked up

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,196 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 01:45 AM

Someone at Kametsu did this edit using my avatar of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

8FbKQk8.png

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

Sir Fluffykins

Sir Fluffykins

Fluffles

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:45 AM

"THIS IS OUR CHANCE PEOPLE! DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY! CANNON CREWS AIM AT THE SAVVY TITAN! DON'T LET HIM SLIP AWAY!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users