Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

blackberry_Apple

blackberry_Apple

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:11 AM

Hi everyone! 

Finally joined! I joined trying to find Forge's encodes of Steins Gate and other hard to find encodes which i heard are roaming here :P

See you around!

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 08:11 PM

They're not hard to find. They're uploaded to multiple torrent sites, multiple file hosts, multiple xdcc bots in multiple channels, and posted on multiple forums. =P But yeah this is Forge's home (when he's actually around, which isn't much these days).

Welcome to AniPas, home of lurkers and lack of activity.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith´╗┐

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users