Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guess the TV series

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

hyperactve

hyperactve

Genin

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 12:26 PM

hDtrJtT.jpg?1

well. The title says it's all....

Was watching Azumanga Daioh! randomly today. And suddenly found it. Just for fun.

Posted Image

Sir Fluffykins

Sir Fluffykins

Fluffles

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:26 AM

No idea what you're saying...

hyperactve

hyperactve

Genin

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • 0 thanks

Do you watch Game of Thrones?

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 01:26 AM
so we are trying to guess a tv series which the picture references? well in this case it isnt directly related because of the anime was made before the tv series. this is an interesting idea but i think it will be too hard or multiple answers.

Sir Fluffykins

Sir Fluffykins

Fluffles

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:26 AM

I see now. But eye gouging has appeared in a few shows/movies, might need an easier one to start.

hyperactve

hyperactve

Genin

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • 0 thanks

Haha... yes. there are many answers....
But since GoT is recent, a lot of people watch it, and particularly famous for this death... I thought many people would guess it...

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,196 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 12:26 AM
Ah, I was thinking this would be like the anime one... where it's simply screen caps of tv shows and we guess.

Guess I was wrong. =p

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith´╗┐

hyperactve

hyperactve

Genin

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • 0 thanks

:P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users