Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help: hide tag not working

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

szfzafa

szfzafa

Meitantei

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • 333 thanks
  • Local time: 09:57 PM

I was editing my topic http://www.animepass...i10pdual-audio/

using hide tags but only the first lines are hidden.

Usually they work fine but what now... what do I do?

Magical Girls don't age, they just fade away
-- or have their heads bitten off

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 08:57 AM
seems to be working for me when i quoted what you put and removed some white space. i dont know why removing a few spaces and blank lines corrected the issue though.

szfzafa

szfzafa

Meitantei

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • 333 thanks
  • Local time: 09:57 PM

seems to be working for me when i quoted what you put and removed some white space. i dont know why removing a few spaces and blank lines corrected the issue though.

Thanks for your editing.

Btw, it's really odd though. Perhaps a bug was triggered by some certain pattern.

Magical Girls don't age, they just fade away
-- or have their heads bitten off

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 08:57 AM
ya there may have been some odd character that isnt visible in ASCI but is in unicode where the text is being parsed and it could have done something.... who really knows what was the issue.

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:57 PM
  • LocationUK

ya there may have been some odd character that isnt visible in ASCI but is in unicode where the text is being parsed and it could have done something.... who really knows what was the issue.

Technology... Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and for those times when you just have to bang it.

DISCLAIMER ~ Animefan Enterprises does not recommend your bang you Monitor or Tower.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users