Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Finally got a job & it's not worth it. Buts its a job.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 03:34 AM

well its a new round for me, as I just landed a migration job for CompuCom for the next 3 months, so I wish you luck dragon

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

Dragon80

Dragon80

Meitantei

• Trusted Encoders
  • 241 posts
  • 74 thanks
  • Local time: 02:34 AM
Good luck lightning with the new job.

The other day at work. Started out with me on the truck 2 days in a row. How does this happen when it is on a rotating shift. I don't know. I finished a 2500 peice truck witht the new kid in under 90mins. Got stuck with the candy aisle because everyone skipped it. Yea me, Small bags and lots of hooks. The truck was completely done and stocked around 9:00am. The people who stay a full day only had ONE SPOT to do up front when you come in the store. The flat was pushed up before 9:00am. Before the people who work 8hr shifts went to lunch. So this means the flat was sitting in the front of the store with no one working on it. I had to go back at 1:30PM and pick someone up. The flat was still sitting in the same place and with all the same boxes on it when i walked in the door at 1:30pm. About 4 people stayed late. They had 2hrs to complete this task and failed. How does this happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users