Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nifty new freeware I found

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Demigod

Demigod

The Everchanging

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:27 PM

Do your eyes ever start hurting while you have been staring at your electronic device's screen? Are you concerned about damaging your eye's from bright colors from your computer screen? Well now you don't have to be with this nifty freeware solution called f.lux.

It's dims/shades the colors that your screen would be emitting as the day goes along. Personally since I started using this software my eyes have not been hurting even late at night. So why not get it for yourself http://justgetflux.com/

It works on Windows, Mac, Linux, and even Ipads and Iphones. Also post whatever freeware you think others would be interested in. Hope you guys enjoy this I sure have since a friend told me about it.

tumblr_mvpgqxNIAk1qe1i57o1_r1_500.gif

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 705 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 12:27 PM
  • LocationAustralia

Been using that for a long long time now, works great. Sure some people will complain about the warmth of the monitor but at least it doesn't strain your eyes as much.

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:27 PM
  • LocationUnited States

IDEA!!...dim the brightness/wear sunglasses and don't use your computer all day

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 11:27 PM
bah, just get gunnar glasses, DONE!

ruprecht29

ruprecht29

Resident Elder

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • 0 thanks

bah, just get gunnar glasses, DONE!

Those gaming glasses are good?

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,439 posts
  • 257 thanks
it does what that program does but more. as it also slightly magnifies and because the glasses are close to your eyes they also help prevent die eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users