Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

THE SECRET'S LEGIT!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:52 AM
  • LocationUnited States

IT WORKED AGAIN!!! I live in a SMALL city and there are literally NO men ( B)) my age in my neighborhood (And the ones ive talked to at the park and places are all assholes)...So to be blunt, i have 0 friends in me city of residence :cry: ....UNTIL LAST FRIDAY!!  :D... I made my FIRST friend here in my little city...Take a moment and lend me an ear...

I had just returned from Summer School VIA Public Transportation (After having made friends with my crush :3 ) and was feeling pretty great. On the way home i walked through this little fountain park square thing where little kids get wet (giggity). After that i kept on walking. I had my earbuds on so i couldn't hear anything but them Suicidal Thoughts. I was walking through a construction zone/sidewalk and stepped on a wooden plank on purpose so i could lift the other end and have a fun time doing it. As soon as i did i heard a somewhat loud yelp then someone grabs my shoulder. I turn thinking "Crap...Just smashed someones foot...". Who should be there but some weird girl walking around barefoot on the pavement on a 90F day (And if you dont know what i mean by that i mean the pavement is hot as moda fucka)...We walk home and she's CHILL...funny as hell and crazy like me (Except for the shoe thing)...so eventually like 2 mins from my house we come to a fork in the road and we split...After feeling great about making my first amiga i keep heading home...then i realize...i forgot to ask her for her # or e-mail...or at least her last name to find her on FB...FML is me...Point is i've lived in my city for 4 years and only just met her...so i was thinking i'll have to wait another 4 years before i can ask her for her last name...Woe is me...So as im sure most of you may now i just started reading and utilizing "The Secret"...well one of the things i was asking for is to meet her again...And guess what happened 40mins ago...I RAN INTO HER AGAIN!!! :shock:    :thumbsup:  :2guns: ...4 years my ass...more like 1 day after i found out the secret B) ...Heres what happened...

Me is home...me = chillin...mom says "I need some stuff for dinner"...She volunteers me and her boyfriend to go get it...He says alright...i offer to go alone...jogging (I hadn't jogged today)....he says even better...so i go...2 miles later i have acquired said ingredients...im on my way back when the little plastic baggie gets a hole...i know if i jog it'll get bigger and the ingredients are inside glass cups, so no way in hell im lettin shit go...so i have no choice but to walk the 2 miles (Which BTW i've NEVER done when i go to the market)....So there is me kinda butt-hurt that a 10min jog is gonna take 25mins...but i remember the secret and lighten up...so i continue walking home...then i come to the fork in the road where my friend and i split last Friday...i had been asking to see her again the day before when i found out the secret and today as well...so i keep walking while looking over my shoulder at the street where she showed her back to me 4 days ago...i keep my head held high and a smile on my face...i keep walking home...i take a turn and am literally 1min from home when up the hill i see someones dome...then i see there face...and then i see arms in the air...and there is me eyes wide thinkin "Da FUUUUUUUUQ"...she comes to me and i tell her about "The Secret" and what i was just thinking...She's heard of it and finds it interesting (Im still in DA FUUUQ mode)...so we exchange numbers and i get her last name...Now here is me still in Da FUUQ mode textin away...I shit you not this is ALL legit...The Secret works!! No doubt about it...If i had gone with my moms boyfriend we would have gone in the car and i wouldn't have encountered her...if the ingredients weren't in a glass jar and a shitty bag i would have jogged home and arrived before she crossed my path...the Universe really did change things...I encourage EVERYONE to read the book (And apparently there's a film as well)...Life changing shit right here...holy crap...still in DA FUUUQ mode...

The Secret

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 04:52 AM
dude the only secret there is, is keeping a good outlook on life, if you can do that then there is no doubt in my mind you will live a happy and very lucky life, that is how I have lived and I have no issues, I get what I want (with some exceptions that I could not control, which is acceptable). Add that with a little effort in learning things you can do almost everything you want .... besides being a super hero

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • Local time: 09:52 PM
  • LocationNew Zealand
I had roast chicken for dinner. It was pretty nice.

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 03:52 AM
  • LocationMichigan, USA

I had roast chicken for dinner. It was pretty nice.

Oh, did you have any interesting side dishes to go along with said chicken?

Posted Image

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • Local time: 09:52 PM
  • LocationNew Zealand

Oh, did you have any interesting side dishes to go along with said chicken?

Just some roast vegetables. They were pretty nice too.

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 705 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:52 PM
  • LocationAustralia

Fucking idiot watch this video, it explains the book pretty well.

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:52 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

I love some of the stuff by The Chaser. 

Had really long post but screw that. Most of you would know by now that something like The Secret is mostly full of shit.  What works is having a clearly defined (and somewhat realistic) goal helps you focus in attaining said goal and  a positive but rational mindset as well as high esteem! The main thing is not to change some circumstances but learn to cope with them.

Posted Image

Ostinato

Ostinato

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 35 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:52 AM

First part of OP - No males of an approximate age in the city

Later part of OP - Meets a girl of approximate age in the city

WOAH LAWS OF NATURE OVERTURNED!

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:52 AM
  • LocationUnited States

First part of OP - No males of an approximate age in the city

Later part of OP - Meets a girl of approximate age in the city

WOAH LAWS OF NATURE OVERTURNED!

?...Yeah...No males in my area...All the girls here are sassy and full of it (you know the type)...and she's not my age...2 years younger <_< But hell its somebody...at least now i don't gotta go 2 cities over to just see a familiar face :P... tomorrows 4TH of July..The one time of the year i can fill a car with explosives and not have the Po-Po on me... Win B)

And fuck you guys, this stuffs REAL :shock: me = Believer...Christianity can suck it  :whip: Im done with that crap...

P.S

I had Mole for chow last night :3 Its the crap i was carrying in the glass cups...Good stuff...needed more salt...

Posted Image

Ostinato

Ostinato

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 35 posts
  • 0 thanks

and she's not my age...2 years younger 

She's your age....2 years is nothing...

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks

Not if it makes it statutory rape... Depending country and/or State.  Even one year can make a difference, 15 and 16 year old having sex could have the latter in jail; 17 and 18 year old could have the latter in jail.Also, in some countries anal sex has a higher age of consent (18 rather than 16 for example). Therefore, an 18 year old and a 17 year old may be allowed vaginal intercourse but not anal!

I am pretty sure my sister was 'raped'. She was 15 and BF was 17, therefore she could not legally give consent to the sexual intercourse!

So there you have it! Two years can make a huge difference!

Posted Image

Ostinato

Ostinato

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 35 posts
  • 0 thanks

So there you have it! Two years can make a huge difference!

Maybe i'm in the minority but the first thing i think of when i meet someone isn't sleeping with them...

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks

Oh no. There is no sleeping! Hahahaha :P

I am sure most people don't but the sex topic should always be discussed by young people in a relationship at some point!

Posted Image

Ostinato

Ostinato

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 35 posts
  • 0 thanks

Oh no. There is no sleeping! Hahahaha :P

I am sure most people don't but the sex topic should always be discussed by young people in a relationship at some point!

To be honest i'm flabbergasted by this...OP just met a potential new friend, and is self admittedly bereft of friends anyway, and you're already discussing relationships? Wow, things move fast these days... :hope:

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks

It was a a somewhat trivial and hypothetical response based on a common scenario with young people relationships! Two years can be a lot more then 'nothing' for them is all I am highlighting. So it was more directed at your remark rather than the OP's. I think you are reading a little bit too much into it! 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users