Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

been gone for months...Is it still safe to download torrents/DDL with Comcast?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:12 AM
  • LocationUnited States

Been gone for months...lots of things i wanna download...i rememebr last time some ip thing or something of that sort was going on...back in March...point is i wanna know if its still safe tto download torrents/DDL/XDCC if my ISP is Comcast...or should i get a seedbox?

Posted Image

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • Local time: 03:12 AM
  • LocationNew Zealand
There's a channel on Rizon for this, you should check it out. It's called #care.

If you need to ask that question, then you're an idiot. A seedbox is always the best option.

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:12 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Seedboxs are the way to go!

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,196 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 08:12 AM
Definitely get a seedbox if you intend to do a lot of torrenting.

Get an offshore one if possible.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:12 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Or move offshore

Posted Image

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 705 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:12 PM
  • LocationAustralia

Or move to Australia where ISP tell DMCA people to fuck off like in that iinet trial case... LOL

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:12 AM
  • LocationUnited States

Or move to Australia where ISP tell DMCA people to fuck off like in that iinet trial case... LOL

Sounds like a plan B)

Posted Image

Hark0n

Hark0n

Meitantei

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:12 PM
  • LocationLatvia

Maybe Russia.

Leading in piracy and won't put You in jail for downloading some files. Not to mention fact, that they don't kiss US ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users