Why? Because pictures are to easy to look up these days.
System works just like in Guess the Anime ~Revival~ (1 guess per post, winner may (or must!) post a new audio file to guess). The idea is that you post the opening or ending of an anime. Extra rule: Audio must be at least 1 minute long.
How I do this? I was able to do this in less then 5 minutes, so should you! This is how I did it: (Tutorial) (sorry for Dutch vlc :/):
1) Open video lan player and go to 'media' > 'convert/save...' (ctrl + R)
2) In the tab 'file' chose 'add...' and chose your video file, then click 'Convert/save'
3) Save your file with the 'Target' part. and chose as 'Profile' for 'audio - MP3'
4) Now comes the tricky part: Once you hit the start button vlc will record your audio file from the start. Now you should quickly locate your start place to record with the play bar. (maybe pause it after hitting the start button gives you time to set the start position). When you reach the time where your recording should stop just hit the 'stop' button (like when you stop the video) and you have your audio file.
5) Throw it on zippyshare or some other filehost but zippy lets you listen without the need to download.
Although there are application to identify audio, don't use them, that would be cheating...