Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for some Helping Hands & Kind Hearts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Dragon80

Dragon80

Meitantei

• Trusted Encoders
  • 241 posts
  • 74 thanks
  • Local time: 06:25 PM
I know i havnt been around posting anything for a very long time. I kinda shifted my time into helping non profit groups get the help they need for the caring of animals in need. Its not the easiest thing to do and most people dont have the time. I wanted to see if my fellow anime lovers would like to help me out and spread the word. Giving a lost pet a new chance at life and a new family. I would like you to say hi to Jazmine and Mercy.

Posted Image

Mercy either fell - or was thrown off of - a high building. She has a broken jaw, crushed nose, and front leg fracture with an open infected wound. Jazmine was hit by a car and is suffering from a bad pelvic fracture. To do an ideal repair where both sides were plated would be $4875.

Jazmine was one of two kitty's that was hurt and was Pulled from a kill shelter by Brooklyn Bridge Animal Welfare Coalition. The kittys are in safe hands now and are getting the care they need. But they really need is care from people like you and me. Who are willing to share $5.00. You would have to skip lunch for one day and you will be doing the right thing. If you cant donate please share the link on your facebook page. You never know who is willing to help.

Thank You and dont forget to share.

Facebook | Webpage | YouCaring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users