Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anime Streaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • LocationUK
Can someone tell me what is the best..Well not best but the you know the one that has good support i dunno lets go with the best.

Back on track.. I want to know what the best website is for streaming anime cause you see i am low on HDD and my brothers want to watch Naruto Shippuuden, but i don't cause well its boring. But i have to keep downloading new EP's for them to watch and seen as i don't watch it and its my HD i want to tell them to watch it on the internet so i can delete it from my HD and with a 5MB/s connection its not as if they will have to wait ages for it to buffer.

So what i want to know is what website has good quality videos HD and SD and if they can watch it without any time restrictions.

In other words what is your favorite website for it. Does anyone stream Anime anymore?

Edited by Animefan93, 30 December 2011 - 09:12 AM.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 01:51 AM
Well the 'legal' option would be Crunchyroll for that.

Though now there is the FUNimation Channel, NicoNico, and a few other company dedicated stream sites. Of course a couple of them also have a YouTube channel where you can watch them and the companies still make their money.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK
You have to wait for a week to watch new episodes on Crunchyroll or pay them to watch it. Also is the FUNimation channel available in the UK??

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,431 posts
  • 255 thanks
  • Local time: 02:51 AM
so what if you have to wait a week to watch new EPs. that is only 1 week untill you are again watching weekly again. it isnt like you have to wait a whole season till you can watch it.

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK
Well it is for my brothers so i don't care lol. Yh i know its harsh but i am the oldest lol. MWHAHAHA

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 12:51 AM
I actually stream all of my anime. xD I watch mine on a variety of sites but I usually watch on www.animeseason.com BUT they are not HD. That stuff doesn't really bother me much though. You'll be hard pressed to find a streaming site that also does HD, I would think...

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,195 posts
  • 71 thanks

You'll be hard pressed to find a streaming site that also does HD, I would think...

*cough* Crunchyroll *cough* =P

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
You bastards You stole my sisters horn and stole my reason to live, but that wasnt enough?

Now you have come here, and steal my reason to die, too?!

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:51 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Legal? This word I know not.

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK

*cough* Crunchyroll *cough* =P

I think you need to pay for a premium to be able to view it in HD.. But as my brothers care not for this its fine.

Legal? This word I know not.

Wonder what it means lol :P

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

I actually stream all of my anime.

I can't stand streaming anime. I just download all of my shows (and I archive all of it, haha).

Posted Image

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 12:51 AM

I can't stand streaming anime. I just download all of my shows (and I archive all of it, haha).

Yeah....I don't have room on my computer to download a bunch of anime and I have no desktop lol....*sigh* the life of a poor college student....

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationEarth
i have a huge library of downloaded stuff to watch, but i get bored easily watching by myself. so when i like to stream, i prefer the "less official" independent streams (i run one myself in fact), if you know what i'm sayin'. :whistle: the social aspect of chatting with other people watching with you makes it all the more enjoyable, imo. as far as hd or non, i could care less. but then again when you're the one streaming, it doesn't make a difference anyway! :lol:

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK
WoW. People still stream anime and aren't bothered about it being HD or not... I have to have it 480p or above or is nigh impossible for me to watch. I for one must always download 1080p if its there waiting. Having this new internet is a curse and a gift.

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationEarth

WoW. People still stream anime and aren't bothered about it being HD or not... I have to have it 480p or above or is nigh impossible for me to watch. I for one must always download 1080p if its there waiting. Having this new internet is a curse and a gift.

werd. i prefer downloading 720p, for the time being. i mostly watch on one of my pc's, or laptop when i do my stream. so anything more isn't really necessary. it still looks yummy, and it's reasonably sized (currently have about 1.5tb worth of anime in the hd's)... most of the time *coughcoughcoalgirscough*

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK

werd. i prefer downloading 720p, for the time being. i mostly watch on one of my pc's, or laptop when i do my stream. so anything more isn't really necessary. it still looks yummy, and it's reasonably sized (currently have about 1.5tb worth of anime in the hd's)... most of the time *coughcoughcoalgirscough*

I prefer 720p over 480p but if there is a 1080p version there my hand just goes to the 1080p link haha. Also i have 1.8TB of anime. The 2TB HDD was empty until i found this website in April 2011.

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Daz

Daz

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationEarth
this is a great place to find replacements for all my poopy exiled-destiny files! :lol:

but anyway, back on topic. the only show i've ever watched on a stream site (other than my own :whistle:) , was Ore no Imouto. can't remember the site, but the quality wasn't bad. no point in complaining about free shit! :P

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUK

this is a great place to find replacements for all my poopy exiled-destiny files! :lol:

Yep. and for the original BD's and DVD's lol.

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:51 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Streaming is for the weak!!! (HDD weak)

Also i like watching when i have no internets, or too lazy to turn it on etc etc

Posted Image

WaveZero

WaveZero

LOLing

• VIP
  • 704 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • LocationAustralia
You can get cruchyroll on your WD live TV HD media centre, I tried it and it works fine, steaming is pretty decent as well.

Posted Image

Air King

Air King

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:51 PM
  • LocationEurope
The only site I use to stream dubbed anime is DubzOnline,but it doesn't have any great quality.
I just collect all my favourite animes by downloading the best quality available mostly preferable in HD and then watch them in my Laptop.Streaming isn't my way to watch an anime.I use it only with ongoing animes with lots of episodes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users