Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Emoticons still needed?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 05:08 PM
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Man, all these awesome emoticons make me feel like mine just isn't as cool anymore. :P

You rock, Eccon.

Posted Image

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Local time: 12:08 AM
  • LocationEurope

mine just isn't as cool anymore

Cooler version --> Posted Image

Spoiler

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,198 posts
  • 71 thanks
lol, truly a back stab.

Can you make me an emoticon?

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Hah, I like both of those, so I think I'll grab both. The first one is a little long, though. ;)

Posted Image

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • LocationEurope

Can you make me an emoticon?

Sure :)
Just tell me what you want in case that you have any particular preferences.

Hah, I like both of those, so I think I'll grab both. The first one is a little long, though. ;)

I made the long one as a joke to cheer you up :3
The "revised" version was just a byproduct.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,442 posts
  • 259 thanks
  • Local time: 06:08 PM
WE NEED SOME KIRBIES!! like these http://www.animepass...__60#entry18116

Thank you ^_^

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,198 posts
  • 71 thanks

Sure :)
Just tell me what you want if you have any particular preferences.

Either something resembling Reno from FF7 (my avatar) or Jack (my sig), probably.

Stabs resembles Darker than Black, so shouldn't be much of an issue.

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
You should make Koby's very angry. Or have something to do with shouting. :D

Posted Image

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,198 posts
  • 71 thanks

You should make Koby's very angry. Or have something to do with shouting. :D

What for? Do I come off as an angry shouting man around here or something?

Z0SZ1y4.jpg

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

What for? Do I come off as an angry shouting man around here or something?

Not especially, but the thought makes me crack up. :D

Posted Image

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • LocationEurope
Edit2: Finally found some time for pixelart - Yay!

Posted Image

Reno FFVII Koby

Spoiler

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,442 posts
  • 259 thanks
cool on the up next but why the last one :huh:

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:08 PM
....Are those boobs in the last one? XD Love these emoticons though they're awesome. :)

Could we possibly put an emoticon like this one on here? http://s15.photobuck...rent=517nko.png

This is one used on a forum using Xenforo that I frequent. They have a bunch of good ones and I'm not sure if emoticons are widely compatible across different forum softwares or not...

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,198 posts
  • 71 thanks

Edit2: Finally found some time for pixelart - Yay!

Posted Image

Reno FFVII Koby

Awesome thanks!

Z0SZ1y4.jpg

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • LocationEurope

cool on the up next but why the last one :huh:

Only to make you look like :huh: , :P

--> Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Could we possibly put an emoticon like this one on here? http://s15.photobuck...rent=517nko.png

This is one used on a forum using Xenforo that I frequent. They have a bunch of good ones and I'm not sure if emoticons are widely compatible across different forum softwares or not...

Well, emoticons are just (animated) pictures, mostly using the gif or the png format.
So, basically, you can use what ever emoticon you want across different forum softwares.

--> Posted Image

Awesome thanks!

You're welcome.

Regards,
eccon

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,442 posts
  • 259 thanks
cool deal, now i just gotta add these...

Mallory

Mallory

Keyblade Wielder

• Administrators
  • 290 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:08 PM
I already added the original just because I like it so much. :P

Posted Image

"One Sky, One Destiny"

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

Rurouni

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 11:08 PM

....Are those boobs in the last one? XD Love these emoticons though they're awesome. :)

Zebra photobucket skin sucks...

+ I want my own emoticon and bakabakabaka needs one to.

vOEHoGZ.jpg

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:08 PM
  • LocationUnited States
I don't need an emoticon, I need owner status\rank...then I can change my title :D...so get your ass's in gear and give me my status >xO

Posted Image

eccon

eccon

エ コ ン

• VIP
  • 273 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • LocationEurope

I need owner status\rank...then I can change my title :D...so get your ass's in gear and give me my status >xO

Please keep your "Baka" issue out of the emoticon thread. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users