Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Members subgroup

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 02:38 AM
  • LocationUnited States
^ Your still new here so ill clue you in...this is animepassion.net B) FTW!! i love you man

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:38 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia

^ Your still new here so ill clue you in...this is animepassion.net B) FTW!! i love you man

New is a relative term.

To me, your still pretty new as well!

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 05:38 AM

New is a relative term.

To me, your still pretty new as well!

I have to agree with zach on that

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
^ 7 months = Over half a year = more then a month = not new... take it i love you man

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Did you happen to miss the word 'relative', or do you not know what it means?

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
most people here that are active are people that have been here since the creation of the site on this URL because they were on the old site

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Though we do have a few active new members as well! It is good to see that.

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks

Though we do have a few active new members as well! It is good to see that.

you are right it is good see new members being active .... I am going to regret saying this but having new members like anteres and wirly are good for the community ... that way we can get new ideas for the community, or in baka's case people to pick at for entertainment

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:38 AM
  • LocationUK

you are right it is good see new members being active .... I am going to regret saying this but having new members like anteres and wirly are good for the community ... that way we can get new ideas for the community, or in baka's case people to pick at for entertainment

anteres is okay. wirly is still floating in purgatory with me as I take nothing he says seriously. He could tell me his dog has died and I would think he was lying.

But i also agree most people on here active are from the old URL domain like me. Suprised you all remeber me, its not as if i was active on the last URL. :whistle:

animefan93.jpg

7dnghn-5.png

Megagold5

Megagold5

Cardcaptor

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Local time: 10:38 AM
  • LocationUK
Quite the exciting thread this has turned into....

megagold5.jpg

megagold5.png

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:38 AM

Sorry stab, it is a fact mallory has 177 posts and wirly has 471 post that means roughly he like 2.5 time more active.

But you forget that most of his post are nonsense, and just saying "F#&$" back at people just because he does not like their comments or can't take a joke (Now it sound like I'm looking for a fight with him too).
I tried staying clear if this guy since he showed up, I admit it is amising how he's been picked upon and git some laughs. In fact the only good point I guve him is keeping up with you guys.

But as far Wirly keeps acting, he keeps the community and topics interesting but rarely has valuable content to add, sure he is still young (a kid, from where I see it) and I hope he does mature a little.

And back to topic, having a "VIP" group does not seem a bad idea but like pinny points out we have to be careful not gurther split the community we have here, I rather keep it simple but it is not a bad idea to give credit to those guys who are always active and keeping things moving with their coments and new topics.
Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

And back to topic, having a "VIP" group does not seem a bad idea but like pinny points out we have to be careful not gurther split the community we have here, I rather keep it simple but it is not a bad idea to give credit to those guys who are always active and keeping things moving with their coments and new topics.

You're late to the party, man -- it's already been implemented. ;)

Posted Image

bliger7gz

bliger7gz

Zoid Pilot

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • 0 thanks

You're late to the party, man -- it's already been implemented. ;)

I know but just adding my two cents. Already saw the other (announcement) post as well.
Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States

But you forget that most of his post are nonsense, and just saying "F#&$" back at people just because he does not like their comments or can't take a joke (Now it sound like I'm looking for a fight with him too).
I tried staying clear if this guy since he showed up, I admit it is amising how he's been picked upon and git some laughs. In fact the only good point I guve him is keeping up with you guys.

I take almost everything people post on here as a joke...Ive never once rage quit or thought badly of anyone for posting something about me (Such as chaos who always fantasizes about me and my mom)...In return i figure everyone else can tell im joking like 95% of the time...However, it seems to me that if you dont understand that, then your the one who cant take a joke..Also, unless its something in the Technical support section or maybe my thread in the Spam Central, then yah im not gonna be serious...its just not who i am...

P.S
If you knew me IRL you would now im serious as HELL towards new people i meet...Through a series of events that happened when i was a kid i developed a REALLY bad habit and because of it im VERY serious towards people i just met (serious enough that i would actually say "Hello")...my friends all know about it and its not that hard to notice if you meet me...But after i determine the type of person you are i will filter myself to what my habit has determined i should, or if i think your chill ill be me...But on here i can be me and not worry about people trying to pick a fight, so ill do it :P

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Oh there are fights here. Real fights; fights of rhetoric, fights that are descriptive, dialectic, formed around exemplifications and criticisms. This is an arena for true fighters, warriors of thought!!

Posted Image

AcE

AcE

Shadow King

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Local time: 01:38 AM
fight fight fight fight fight fight .........

Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Oh there are fights here. Real fights; fights of rhetoric, fights that are descriptive, dialectic, formed around exemplifications and criticisms. This is an arena for true fighters, warriors of thought!!

Wirly doesn't qualify, though -- it's all beyond him. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks

Wirly doesn't qualify, though -- it's all beyond him. :rolleyes:

yup ... I still need :coffee:

lightningblade.jpg