Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is "Claymore" almost finished?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:05 PM
  • LocationUnited States
I watched the anime over a year ago, and the ending didn't suffice for me...so now I feel like reading the manga...However, I prefer to watch an anime when it is done airing...so I prefer manga that way as well...So what I wanted to ask is this...is anyone reading the manga ATM? If anyone is, In your opinion, does it seem like it will be over soon? I REALLY wanna read the manga, but I wanna be able to bomb it...

P.S
Also, if anyone is reading Skip Beat, does it feel like it'll be over soon?

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:05 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
In 2010, i think, the creator of the manga Yagi someone, tried to get support so a 2nd season could be made, but that never led anywhere. :(

I stopped following the manga a long time ago. But start reading it any way!

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States

...Stopped following, but started reading...Huh?...Are you saying you gave up on waiting, and just started reading?

P.S
The ONLY manga I've read is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles by CLAMP...I'm not even done with it yet...on the last 30 chapters :D...so my bad if I don't understand these technical terms for manga...

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 07:05 PM

so my bad if I don't understand these technical terms for manga...

Did not know there were technical terms for reading manga, but Claymore does not look like it will have a 2nd season ... despite my massive amounts of praying to some deity that I don't even think exists.

I have about had it waiting so I am about to start reading it ... once I get it loaded on my iPad

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
^ Your an impatient motha' fucker ain't yah? i love you religiously man Ill finish reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (I've been holding it off for like a month even those its amazing xD) then ill see what I take on...

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 07:05 PM

^ Your an impatient motha' fucker ain't yah? i love you religiously man Ill finish reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (I've been holding it off for like a month even those its amazing xD) then ill see what I take on...

I have been waiting since 2008 when I first watched the series, acutally it was the series the got me into anime like I am today

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

Skate101

Skate101

Genin

• Inactive Member
  • 65 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:35 AM
  • LocationIndia
^^^

Start reading = you should/may start reading it ... although something doesnt sound right ... wierd engrish ...
"Anime is my anti-drug. Because when you're addicted to anime, how can you possibly afford drugs?".....
Ginta Toramizu

M.A.L

Posted Image

imonk_emod

imonk_emod

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:05 AM
  • Locationa Guild Somewhere
I'm following the manga, and in my opinion this arc should be the last one, but since the manga is released once per month, you will have to wait longer, :D

and 2nd season of the anime is impossible IMHO, the anime's ending actually disrupt the manga's plot. so that's why..

Posted Image

Thepath

Thepath

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 35 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:05 AM

and 2nd season of the anime is impossible IMHO, the anime's ending actually disrupt the manga's plot. so that's why..

Yea they made stupid decision by ending it this way. Our only hope now is they make new remake that follows the manga from beginning something like FMA brotherhood

imonk_emod

imonk_emod

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:05 AM
  • Locationa Guild Somewhere

Yea they made stupid decision by ending it this way. Our only hope now is they make new remake that follows the manga from beginning something like FMA brotherhood

and with better quality too.. :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users