Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MY RANDOM ASS QUESTIONS!! xO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
706 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:48 AM
  • LocationUnited States
I noticed most of my threads are me asking questions...so i decided that this is were i will be posting ALL my random ass questions :D ... By "Random ass questions" I mean questions that can be answered in a sentance or two (at least to me it seems like they could be)...Questions about Life, School, Work, Anime, etc... Multiple answers would be awesome :D We all have different opinions\views\beliefs\levels of stupidity so a variety of answers is certain ;)

So to begin i have some questions I NEED answers to...

#1) How can i convert .ogg audio to .aac in MeGui?

#2) If you are fluent in Japanese, do the openings & endings of anime not sound as cool? For example, Death Note OP1 sounds AWESOME!!...idk jap i just love the way it sounds :3...But the lyrics suck :/

#3) How long can you free fall for when going skydiving?

Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Local time: 11:48 AM
  • LocationMichigan, USA
1) You know, maybe I'm crazy, but I don't like to use MeGUI for encoding audio. I tend to use other software, like Audacity (which, incidentally, is great for editing audio as well).

2) I'm not Japanese, nor do I understand it fully, but I'm sure OPs/EDs are just as cool (perhaps moreso, since they can inherently understand them). I mean, why would studios put so much effort into them if they were generally unappreciated? ;)

3) Depends on how high up you start skydiving.

:rolleyes:

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:48 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
OPs and EDs sometimes seem more corny with cliched lyrics then the subs suggest. Though my Japanese is not that good, so it could be just my bad Japanese.

Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

OPs and EDs sometimes seem more corny with cliched lyrics then the subs suggest. Though my Japanese is not that good, so it could be just my bad Japanese.

Yeah, I've had a few translators tell me straight-out that a lot of OPs/EDs just don't make any sense (and so are a pain to translate).

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
I thought I had come across bizarre, almost gibberish sounding songs before as well, like just all lexical with no structure comes to mind. I just attributed it to shitty Japanese skills.

Posted Image

Pra7ul

Pra7ul

King of Pirates

• VIP
  • 383 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:18 PM
  • LocationWindmill Village

#2) If you are fluent in Japanese, do the openings & endings of anime not sound as cool? For example, Death Note OP1 sounds AWESOME!!...idk jap i just love the way it sounds :3...But the lyrics suck :/

Japanese sound really cool alright.. B) but the same thing you mention happens with everybody.. :evil:

#3) How long can you free fall for when going skydiving?

i guess 1-2 minutes ..

[it may depend on how high your jump is ..]

Pra7ul.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

iqpq.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
The record for the longest freefall is a 4 minutes and 55 seconds wingsuit jump. Also I think 4000m feet is around the highest you can jump from without oxygen. And termianal volicy for people is about 190km/h, you need say 800m for the parachute to fully inflate, but that is all i know from random.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_fall

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Parachuting

try them

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
4) What are your guys opinions on the logitech g110? I want it cause it looks cool :3...and the programable buttons sound very sexy ;)

http://www.amazon.co...p_am_us?ie=UTF8

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

Rurouni

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 05:48 PM

4) What are your guys opinions on the logitech g110? I want it cause it looks cool :3...and the programable buttons sound very sexy ;)

http://www.amazon.co...p_am_us?ie=UTF8

Save money, get a normal keyboard...

vOEHoGZ.jpg

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 12:48 PM
if you want a nice keyboard then wait for this one: http://www.razerzone...talker-ultimate
I know I am

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States

if you want a nice keyboard then wait for this one: http://www.razerzone...talker-ultimate
I know I am

BUILT IN SCREEN!! APPS!! BACKLIT KEYS!! E-MAIL!! Sounds expensive...No <_<

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
programmable buttons are more often then not a gimmick. Except for some serious MMORPG players. One friend has awesome keyboard for lots of money and uses none of the extras, another has the same one but uses all the button macros for spell casting and what not.

I would save money and get a normal keyboard as well.

That said my not lots of buttons keyboard is selling for not much cheaper then the g110.

This is what I have

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
I agree I just have a nice looking keyboard without all the gimmicks, well the only gimmick it has is the touch sensitive pause/play, stop, fast forward, rewind, and sound buttons.

http://www.razerzone...s/razer-arctosa
that being said, it is a lovely keyboard, and it goes with my system

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Well that is a pretty cool keyboard. Though I would get a lycosa, goes of the illuminated keys. I love illuminated keys!

If I wanted to get a gaming keyboard, with a few, but not over the top programmable keys,I most prob get something like the, Razor Black widow, MS Sidewinder X4. Logitech's just do not look as good, maybe if the G105 was a shaped like the G110, that would be ok, the G110 + models just got to much shit. Even the G105 button layout a long the top make it look too 'busy'. The Razor Deathstalker is pretty fancy, looks ok. But I will never really use the app buttons, or trackpad, again to many buttons.

So! I recommend not getting a keyboard with not lots of buttons, but rather get a more standard layout like lighteningblade's Razor Arctosa, or the prettier Lycosa. Or the Logitech one I have, the wireless version looks shit, ugly shape.

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

Rurouni

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 05:48 PM

programmable buttons are more often then not a gimmick. Except for some serious MMORPG players. One friend has awesome keyboard for lots of money and uses none of the extras, another has the same one but uses all the button macros for spell casting and what not.

I would save money and get a normal keyboard as well.

That said my not lots of buttons keyboard is selling for not much cheaper then the g110.

This is what I have

That keyboard you have looks like a mac keyboard (so it has flat keys), seems like it will be horrible to type with? if a mac keyboard anything to go by.

vOEHoGZ.jpg

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
I like te mac keyboards, then again i have been using them for about 4 years now at work, and on my laptop

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
The mac key boards are a little too small, and the keys are too flat, thought, I like there design. My keyboard looks flat, but it is a rather clever illusion. It is flatter than most, but the keys have a good push depth, but also... light, I find it very comfortable type fast and game.

The photos on amazon does not show you what it really looks like, it makes it look flat as! I will post some picks to show you what it actually looks like.

Edit: Here we go, taken on phone!

Posted Image

Now a little closer:

Posted Image

And this shows you that the keys are good, not like the mac.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
Zach's keyboard does look sexy B) However, I think ill go with the g110...only $50 and has purple :3...also... I think the programable buttons can be programed to open programs...confirmation?...also... the lighting in your house is ugly :P Stop being a vamipre and open dem curtains boy :[

5) I wanna get a expansion card wifi thing for my build. So it'll be wifi enabled. In case I need to move it and ethernet is not an option... Any suggestions\reccomendations? All of the ones I saw on newegg had almost no huevos :/

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Yeah the keys can be set to open a program or programs, you can even write your own .exe and set it to open that so it can do a whole heap of shit, also it can run a string of key strokes and mouse clicks, etc etc (being what is mostly used by gamers).

Lighting in house is ugly? It is night time, and I much prefer the soft yellow, ambient light I have for my bedroom. It is enough to read in with no strain on the eyes, illuminated the room to see everything clearly, while not being to bright, white or reducing the intensity of my computer monitor.

WiFi card...Something like this, has many eggs and appears to be good.

Posted Image

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA
I have one of those keyboards as well, Zach, but I primarily use this awesome mechanical keyboard because I'm crazy.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users