Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LOOKY LOOKY :3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:57 AM
  • LocationUnited States
I was bored today, so my brother sister and i went out to look around garage sales...you never know...they sometimes have interesting shit...LIKE TODAY XO...we went to a sale, and my brother came up to me and said "Look what i found" and he showed me... THIS (<- Link)...So i payed my half dollar and now...I HAVE MY FIRST FIGURINE XO...never gone out of my way to buy figurines, nor do i plan on collecting...well, unless they are from animes i REALLY like...i just bought this one because....WHO THE FU** DOESNT LIKE CHII!?!?!...not a big fan of Chobits, but i do like CLAMP's character design....Anyone else ever find stuff like this at garage sales?

P.S
Didnt take picture of mine, because i lent my sister my camera, she lost the battery pack, SD card, and broke the lens...so i had to use a link... :3

P.S.S
Just wanted to share what i found today, no real reason :3

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:57 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Great find! I love finding old photos and negatives at garage sales.

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 04:57 PM
Lucky! it's cool going to garage sales and stuff you never know what you will find.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:57 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Yeah, it is amazing what people want to get rid off.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users