Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anime Cels

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:11 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Hahahaha fair enough!

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:11 AM
  • LocationUnited States

... I take my tech very seriously ... its not like I have a boyfriend to take seriously at the moment so I substitute him with my tech lol

Rofl...I reccomend you check out Abercrombie, lots of people just for you ;)

Posted Image

Freeman

Freeman

Battōsai

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • 59 thanks
  • Local time: 11:11 AM
  • LocationUSA, IL
haha clever edit

Beauty.jpg

Favorite Anime in Order: Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, DBZ Franchise, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Maison Ikkoku, One Piece, GTO, Blue Exorcist, Air Gear, Attack on Titian, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Magi, Get Backers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Street Fighter II V, Gundam Wing, Trinity Blood, S-CRY-ed, Golden Boy, Salary Man Kintaro, Crying Freeman, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo OVA's, Trigun, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Blue Gender, Claymore, Baki the Grappler, Samurai Champloo, Ping Pong Club, Kyo Kara Maoh, My Bride is a Mermaid, Hajime no ippo, Black Lion, Gurren Lagann, High School of the Dead, Hellsing, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Slam Dunk, Bleach, Desert Punk, Blood Lad, Ushio & Tora, Space Dandy, Btooom, Inital D, Lupin the III, Gokusen, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai 7, Blood +, Kenichi, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Chrome Shelled Regios, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Baka and Test

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
Rofl...I know right...he set himself up xD

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 05:11 PM

Rofl...I reccomend you check out Abercrombie, lots of people just like me ;)

It's so easy to be childish.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

Virtureal

Virtureal

Mushi

• Inactive Member
  • 124 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:11 PM
  • LocationDenmark
Shall we get back on topic now?.....

I don't like a lot of anime collectibles, especially not figurines, but things like cels from the production or manuscripts and storyboard pictures would be awesome to have, but they also sound like very expensive things, so alas they are not for me either :(

.....Or will the homo jokes continue?

PS. Looking forward to seeing those framed patches bakabakabaka :) (Try googling tether phone if you get tired of waiting for proper internet)
Imagine, if you will, a beautiful field full of flowers; bluebells, daffodils, tiger lilies... Every kind of blossom you can imagine, bringing a wonderful conflagration of color into a world which is otherwise dull and dark. Now, imagine that every one of those flowers is planted on the body of a tormented soul that died in agony (probably undeservedly), and will never know the true afterlife.

In life, they became florists because they love flowers, but here, a flower is a symbol of pain, of death within death. Their conflicting feelings build and build, and they become quite mad.

You are not a florist! You are a manufacturer of weapons!

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 01:11 PM

Rofl...I reccomend you check out Abercrombie, lots of people just for you ;)

I dont think soo buddy
NOW PROOF DAMMIT

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States

I dont think soo buddy
NOW PROOF DAMMIT

1) I am not your "Buddy"...I'm nobodys buddy...like a twister I was born, to walk this world alone...

2) CALM YOUR ASS!! Proof WILL be delivered!!

Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
1) I can call whoever I want Buddy
2) My ass is calm, I am just tryin to .... hmm what the hell was I tryin to do ... maybe annoy you ... oh well

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Twisters do not walk...

Posted Image

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States

Twisters do not walk...

Its a lyric from a song...with an extra word or two...

P.S
"Here I Go Again" by WhiteSnake

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
We still don't have proof bitch, your just making this "my internet has disconnected, my mom can't afford it she getting old and no one will lay her" up, so you can stall for time and amass a collection of patches, we know your game BOY.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks

We still don't have proof bitch, your just making this "my internet has disconnected, my mom can't afford it she getting old and no one will lay her" up, so you can stall for time and amass a collection of patches, we know your game BOY.

I agree with Chaos, WE WANT PROOF BAKA

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
...I believe the fact that I don't have internet is a VERY good excuse...this is an online forum that REQUIRES internet...I wouldn't even be on if my phone didn't have internet...If anything im at least showing that the only reason for me being here is NOT the download section...that should give me SOME credability right?...and for whatever its worth, the place I got it from has a site http://www.framecentral.com

Posted Image

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
You have not had proper internet in awhile now...

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
Yer I thought you saved $300 dollars on your computer build, so that's surely enough money for internet?
vOEHoGZ.jpg

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited States
I might have saved 300$, but I don't pay bills :P Also its not that my mom can't afford it, its more of a she's not sure about getting it...she said something about "When we have internet your sister, brother, & you don't know how to time yourselves. You can go all day if I left you aone"...So she's not sure if getting it is a good idea for our well being :/ Idk wtf she's talking about, but its her house & cash :P Also I haven't had internet since like the start of August :3

Posted Image

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks

I might have saved 300$, but I don't pay bills :P Also its not that my mom can't afford it, its more of a she's not sure about getting it...she said something about "When we have internet your sister, brother, & you don't know how to time yourselves. You can go all day if I left you aone"...So she's not sure if getting it is a good idea for our well being :/ Idk wtf she's talking about, but its her house & cash :P Also I haven't had internet since like the start of August :3

So your mum caught you, with your magic stick in your hands and now she does not feel safe about you browsering the internet, poor wirly.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
Damn pop ups!

Posted Image

lightningblade