Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Grinds you're Gears

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 07:42 PM
  • LocationUK
So while watching Hell Girl S3 in EP5 there is this woman a grand parent that goes to school and starts accusing this teacher of things she didn't do.

Spoiler

I know someone is going to hell.

*Feel free to move this to the SPAM section if you like, i didn't know where to put this topic.*

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:42 AM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
I use a belt sander, when I can borrow my friend's work area. Works wonders.

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 02:42 PM
hmm what the hell does it work wonders on Forge ... with you I dont have a clue

hmm what grinds my gears is when I am lied to, I can accept many things but when I am told a straight up lie I can not deal with it ... hell it beats me to shit when I lie to someone

lightningblade.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
2588255.png

Forge

Forge

Now with 50% more win!

• Trusted Encoders
  • 950 posts
  • 985 thanks
  • Local time: 11:42 AM
  • LocationSunny, Sunny Kalifornia
Well, you're asking what I use to grind gears, right? A belt sender!

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 05:42 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
ye ol' metal file does the trick.

What grinds my gears is how useless people are i.e uneducated masses, that refuse to be educated or refuse to change their stance when faced with overwhelming evidence contrary to their position.

"Well now, I disagree with this tax because I am told to disagree with it"
"Insert evidence based argument"
"You say all that but, I am told to disagree because I blindly follow blah blah blah
Spoiler
"

Perhaps if the people I hear or have spoken to could suggest some valid points against it (which there is) I would not be so angry. I respect other peoples opinions when they do this. Actually, it works both ways, I hate the pro carbon tax people who know jack shit as well.

"I am procarbon tax because it is better for the environment"
"except Australia, although highest carbon footprint per capita, will have no noticeable effect on carbon emissions globally by introducing this tax.
"well it is good for the environment!"

I think what really grinds my gears is that so many people can vote with out an understanding of any issue, let alone the major ones...

This is currently directed at carbon tax debate in AUS: here is reddit bit about it, which gives a jist of what I was talking about.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users