Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anime Watching Habits?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

ローレンス

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 06:54 AM

^ I think Naruto blows, Bleach blows, One Piece blows, and a lot of popular shows blow...I was stating my opinion and yes I know they're are people with different opinions then I who like the stuff I don't and hate the stuff I do...And if this "Slapstick" or whatever doesn't have a story-line, then I guess that genre is not my favorite :P If you took offence cause I said your favorite show blows, then my bad...I didnt\don't know what slapstick is and what shows would fall under said category...and if you wanna argue about this then I'm game...I love arguing with people :3

Your an idiot.

But there is one thing we can all agree on that blows, here on this forum and that is your mom.
vOEHoGZ.jpg

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:54 PM
  • LocationUnited States
^ Dude...you gotta learn when things get old...

I get the feeling I'm not wanted on this thread so ill leave you kids in peace... *exit's thread*...

Posted Image

crazydart

crazydart

創造者

• Inactive Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:54 PM
  • LocationCalifornia

I get the feeling I'm not wanted on this thread so ill leave you kids in peace... *exit's thread*...

I wouldn't say your presence in the thread is unwanted. I was merely saying I'm not a big fan of insulting others work. I wasn't attacking you personally, and Chaos' post was pretty uncalled for.

...Also, so much for getting back on topic

Posted Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 02:54 AM

I would not say your unwelcomed on the thread its just you insulted the integrity of the people who made the shows that you said blows, its not like they made it over night with no effort what so every

as for going off topic sorry staby

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

Yatta!

Yatta!

Omnipotent

• Inactive Member
  • 93 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:54 PM
  • LocationUSA
I habitually watch anime because I'm habitually at the computer because habitually I have nothing better to do.

Yeah, I'm going to go with that massacre of the English language.
http://i177.photobuc...Vita/MyVita.jpg
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 || i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz || 8gb DDR3 1600mhz || HIS HD 7870 @ 1250/1500mhz
Posted Image

lightningblade

lightningblade

King of Lightning

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,345 posts
  • 157 thanks
  • Local time: 02:54 AM

I habitually watch anime because I'm habitually at the computer because habitually I have nothing better to do.

Yeah, I'm going to go with that massacre of the English language.

Oh no worries on that I butcher the English language and I am a native speaker, got to love spell check (well I do at least, has saved my ass time and time again)

lightningblade.jpg
2588255.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users