Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forum Update

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:18 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
I like the dark skin!

Accidentally hit mobile and was OMG where do I change back!! 3 minutes of panic. So useless when I wake up!

Posted Image

mikeOtaku

mikeOtaku

Black Knight

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Local time: 10:18 PM
At first i thought it was just me.. lol.. but now everything seems fine, its in black theme again and another feature added.. nice!

thanks Cman :)

CTalon

CTalon

Shadowthrone Companion

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:18 AM
  • LocationAustralia
Nice to see the site being freshened up, slicker and more user freindly (not that it wasn't prior, but improved)
As Koby mentioned, white theme now, boy this is bright. Can't wait to get the dark theme back up (I type squinting)
The change theme box, appears devoide of choice, if that's of any interest (well for me anyway)
Well done to all those participating in this upgrade, and wish you smooth sailing on any further changes.
:)

P.S. In the white theme, blank theme box, now got carbon theme back choices visable in the theme box, strange.
just thought I'd mention it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users