Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forum Update

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 09:24 PM
Well if you happened to notice we where offline for a little over an hour updating the forum software to V3.3.3 and you are currently looking at a temporary skin. we will be working on updating the old skin to the new software and hope to have it finish by the end of the weekend.

if you notice anything that doesnt work or gives an error message please post in this forum or shoot me a PM with a screen shot or something to help us pinpoint the error and correct it.

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • Local time: 02:24 PM
  • LocationNew Zealand
Well, I use the default skin, so I guess I will never have any problems. Good to see things went smoothly though. Any reason why you had to upgrade?

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
well for one the 6 month subscription window for updates ends saturday and this one also has some really nice features that we may use, but it wasnt really a HAVE to update thing but more of a why not before time runs out kind of update.

Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn

Rurouni

• Moderators
  • 951 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Local time: 01:24 AM
I really hate this skin, cant' wait to the old skin is back online. Does this update have anything to do with the tracker? will we be seeing this soon now?

What are warning points?

vOEHoGZ.jpg

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • LocationNew Zealand
Eh? I have warning points :O That's new.

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
oh you see those now huh? ya those are points in which we give to you for doing stupid/idiotic/childish things. if you get too many auto restrictions start kicking in like having to get all your posts manually approved before made public and if you reach 10 banishment.

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • LocationNew Zealand
Oooo, this new bar at the bottom seems interesting also. But the games have advertisements :\

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
i do not think we are keeping games it is mainly there for live friend to friend chat and the chat room option.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks
  • Local time: 08:24 PM
Theme seems the same as always for me. o.o
Guess you finished it early?

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith´╗┐

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
well it should be the default one...

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

well it should be the default one...

The theme is the same for me, too, even after clearing my cache.

Most of the theme seems to be functional, as well... but a few small elements are broken.

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
you's be's admin's. thus you's special :P even so i strongly recommend you change to default to see the new bottom chat bar.

iii-san

iii-san

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:24 PM
  • Locationbehind you
i must say that i like this white kinda skin. it doesn't hurts my eyes like the previous one(black background) if you stare at it for too long.

13ack.Stab

13ack.Stab

Assassin

• Administrators
  • 1,719 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationMichigan, USA

i must say that i like this white kinda skin. it doesn't hurts my eyes like the previous one(black background) if you stare at it for too long.

We plan to keep the dark theme we've had all along, but we're also going to implement a lighter backup skin as well for those who don't like the dark (or have eye-related problems and cannot actually, ah, navigate the dark as easily).

Posted Image

iii-san

iii-san

Tsundere

• Inactive Member
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:24 PM
  • Locationbehind you
i understand. adding a lighter skin version would help too. thanx

Hagi

Hagi

ES Force

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • 40 thanks
  • Local time: 05:24 PM
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago
i kind of like the new chatbar. it sort of reminds me of facebook.
also about the themes a lighter theme would be nice as the old black one kind of hurt my eyes a bit.
other than that i'm greatly enjoying my stay here.

Posted Image
Thanks to J-Lord144 for the Sig

DeathScythe

DeathScythe

Meitantei

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • 15 thanks
  • Local time: 07:24 AM
At first I thought something was wrong on my side. Hope everything goes well with the update.

Koby

Koby

Beyond the Grave

• Trusted Encoders
  • 1,197 posts
  • 71 thanks
Strange, now it's the white theme. =O

Z0SZ1y4.jpg
Social Networks: [Facebook] [Twitter] [MyAnimeList] [MALgraph] [Steam] [Trakt.tv]
"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith´╗┐

WhitecatTheGrey

WhitecatTheGrey

Tsundere

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • 0 thanks
I think this might be the best looking forum I've ever seen. And I don't think your even done yet. Well done everyone. Looking forward to Dark Skin's returns as well...

Pooba

Pooba

Meitantei

• Administrators
  • 281 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • LocationU.S.A
yeah,i forgot to remove it from the skin list,to answer the question about the old skin,it somewhat functions still but going to ipb 3.3.3 some of the functions on the old skin wasnt working,but now the updated 3.3.3 skin with changes made by me and Ero Penguin (new Coding staff) its now default,a light skin will be added once one is picked out.stab will be posting a list of new features sometime today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users