Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Universal Custom Animé Covers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

BakaBakaBaka

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 01:01 AM
  • LocationUnited States
Do you actually burn your anime to disk's, print these out, and then use them as actual covers? If so do you use regular printer paper or what kind?

P.S
If your really into making case covers for your collection, you gotta make disk-art as well ;) Such as in THIS tutorial

Posted Image

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 04:01 AM
Yeah, they all get burned, as traditional data discs, so they'll pretty much just be for computers and whatnot. In the old days, it'd fit around 17-18 episodes a disc, sometimes more, but since everything is 720p now or just higher quality it's usually closer to 12-15 these days. As for printing the covers, I just use normal printer paper; depending on the quality of the printer, these can look quite spiffy or really blurry. I'd really like to go down to Kinkos or something and use their glossy paper, but I can't really justify the costs of doing so, even if it is quite cheap.

As far as disc art goes... that's not something I do right now, but it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Offhand, I'd keep it relatively simple, just replicating the back character image, the logo, disc number, and have the CD/DVD/BD logo on it... maybe list of episodes around the edges? Or at least a total runtime for that disc... I might throw one together sometime in the next couple of days, just to see how it looks...

nokou

nokou

Genin

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 09:01 AM
I burn all my anime to dvd or blu-ray and I make my own dvd/bd prints for them using psp5 and mspaint
then i use epson print cd to print directly onto the disc's

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Okay, took alot longer than I expected. However, the good news is that the move is done, and I'm in my new house, and have located all of my discs and hard drives, so I'll be able to start working on covers again full time (hopefully...). I went ahead a threw together a disc label template, based on the .hack//Legend of the Twilight cover. Again, as I stated before, I kept it pretty simple, with just the same background image, the episodes/extras included, show logo, format logo, and a large roman numeral that will represent disc number. I may go back and add the colored orb that represents series type somewhere on the right side, but I'm rather pleased with it right now. Also, I'll be uploading the "final" version of the covers I've converted shortly. These include BLEACH volumes 2 and 4 (of 4), .hack//Legend of the Twilight, ,hack//SIGN, Kamen Rider Decade, Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam IGLOO (Hidden One Year War & Apocalypse 0079), 08th MS Team, 0080: War in the Pocket, 0083: Stardust Memory, Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack, F91, G Gundam, Wing, X, SEED, 00, and the 00 Movie. (Been in a Gundam mood lately, if it wasn't obvious...)

Disc label template under the spoiler tag; it is full-size, so fair warning.
[Image removed.  Disc label template is under construction again, and will be fully revised from this... this... travesty that was posted here.  It's still not a priority, however, so don't expect a new version in the very near future.]

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Okay, so, there have been changes, but not much, since that last preview image. I just tuned up a few parts, if you don't know what, you really don't see them. As such, I've been updating everything to the new template ("2.0 Final"). There are still a few covers I haven't updated to the new format yet: 6 Angels, Gundam MS IGLOO 2, and V Gundam. For 6 Angels, I want to re-extract the back cover image and do a little better job with it (the OCD-ist in me, I guess); for IGLOO 2, I simply don't have a back/spine image for it yet, and may have to reluctantly result to using one of the mobile suits in it (I know it's all about selling the toys, but Gundam has always been about the characters to me, so I hate using the suits as the main image-works). And V Gundam is going to feature either a different or re-extracted back image, as I'm quite unhappy with my rather slopping editing of the previous Katejina image.

Everything is, of course, being uploaded to my Box as I go, and the older outdated stuff is still preserved there as well. Newest image is both there and, as a quick link, here: [link excised due to replacement of content] Next cover is looking likely to be for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, as it is complete except for screen captures and a description. I'll be continuing work on this personally, and I may not update my process here for every cover, but I'll pop up after a few or so... or whenever, if I feel like doing it after every cover I just might.

Link to the Box account: http://www.box.com/s...svefg3lgo53x8ru I'll put it in my signature soon if allowed; not sure if I can put links there on here or not...

EDIT: Top post has been altered to represent the current style, the images replaced, and some grammar clean up completed (even on some older, non-important posts...). Also the next covers turned out to be 009-1 and SEED DESTINY, because I can never make up my mind, sorry. I just recently realized that there are a few Version 1.0 "WTHWIT" covers that never made it to Version 1.5 "Correction," (4 Pretty Cures, 2 Ikki Tousens, and _summer) so I may focus on them next, but it depends on what catches my eye, really.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
Again, I'm a horrible slacker, and even worse, I got a new laptop for Christmas (HP Pavilion dv7-7121) and have been enjoying games that I'd never had the ability to play on computer before thanks to Steam sales. Yesterday though, I finally said enough and ran a huge resource gathering operation, and will start building some new covers shortly. Before I started to build anything new, though, I filled in a couple of holes in my template. Uploading now is a revised Version 2.0 "Final" template (2.1), which has slightly recolored the H-OVA effects, and added in effects for Cartoon and Drama series. I have a pretty sizable collection of American cartoons, and a building collection of American TV shows as well, and decided I may as well just use a Universal Template for everything, so I needed to create these. Honestly, I don't care much for labeling every real-people-tv-series "Drama," but I couldn't come up with another well rounded title that could encompass a variety of things. I threw out "Live TV," since it's obviously not live, and "Real TV" just doesn't have a nice ring to it. I can't use just "TV" or "TV Series," as I already did that with TV animé; I suppose I could go back and revise that, change everything to "Animé TV" or "TV Animé," "Animé OVA" and etc., but... I dunno yet. Also, I do have a growing collection of game playthroughs and cutscene collections, such as Metal Gear and Xenosaga... so I still may need to go back and add one more series grouping, although I'm quickly running out of colors (always could use black, but...). Anyhow, like I said, I'm going to try to head straight into making some covers now, so hopefully I'll have a lot more here to post in the coming days. Again, I regret that I haven't really been active with this (considering the first post was from June/July), but... I'ma try to fix that.

EDIT: Okay, edited and update the first post, to more accurately reflect what's done. I also added a "in progress" list, that shows current work-in-progress covers and what is left to be done on them. I'll try to keep that updated. I also added a "future updates" section, which is where I'm going to keep ideas that may be added to the template in the future; I have resources for a lot of them (mostly the Japanese Animation Studio logos, though they still need vectoring), but I'm unsure whether or not to add them in at this point. Also, I recruited my mother, who is actually an animé fan herself, to help me in accruing a catalog of screen captures using my discs, so hopefully that will help to speed up the process a little. Hope to upload at least the Kenshin cover tonight, if not more, so... yeah, look forward to that.

EDIT2: I think I edit my posts a little too much... oh well. Anyway, Kenshin was finished and uploaded, followed quickly by Rayearth, the 3 Nanoha TV series, the first of 3 Yu-Gi-Oh! volumes, and Amagami SS. Continuing to work, just figured I'd throw up a little update.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
Once again, a huge delay, although it's only a slight bit related to my inability to focus on a singular project at once. I recently upgraded to Photoshop CS6 with my new laptop I got for Christmas, and have spent the past two weeks fighting with it in order to try to create covers. Specifically, the 3D Postcard and camera "upgrades" have made it impossible to recreate the background screen captures at the right size and angles. So, it came down to either redoing every cover yet again, or downgrading; CS5 is installing as I type this. Meanwhile, when I wasn't b*tching at CS6, I've been digging through my old discs full of pictures and books, and finding even more covers and other resources for a variety of series. God willing, I'll be able to crank out at least a handful over the next day or so. Gathering screen captures themselves have hit a slight standstill; it's just really boring work, honestly. Adding to that, I've not actually watched 90-95% of what shows I have at this point, so I'm more or less randomly finding things within the first four-five episodes, trying to avoid spoilers and the like. It's hard-going, in a way, but I suppose progress is progress, at least. I also took the time to update the front page's picture of the spines, adding all the covers currently ready, while CS6 was uninstalling... In any event, stuff is coming. I'll edit this post when things get done, as well as adding them to the front.

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 08:01 PM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Hahaha it seems you need to take a break and focus on watching a bit more anime! I am surprised to here that there is issues between Cs5 and CS6. I have always thought Adobe do there best to make sure there are no such transition/upgrade issues or a large part of the professional market (really their only market as I am sure most ordinary/individual users download it!) will not bother upgrading, at least not for some time.

Posted Image

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
Okay, removed the edits from the previous post, since I had enough to make a new post with.

Added covers for: Futari wa Pretty Cure, Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Ikki Tousen, Ikki Tousen Great Guardians, Juden-chan, Kamen Rider OOO, Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy, Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2: The Gravity Front, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation, and Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.

I noticed a few minor issues with some covers, so I'm going to go back and touch those up; I also need to reformat Decade's spine to match the rest of the Kamen Rider ones, since it was an earlier cover (actually, it was the first 2.0 cover...). Still having fun right now, so expect a handful more covers before I disappear for a little while again (hopefully, that won't happen and/or be as long, but knowing myself... I'ma try my best, 'k?). Also, I'm sure the issues I had with CS6 were just me not seeing how to properly do what I needed to, and not being able to phrase my question to Google properly. Like you said, their business is with big companies, so I'm sure as well that they wouldn't break something. I just ran out of patience, that's all.

EDIT: A few more covers, up-conversions from prior templates: 6 Angels, Bible Black, Mobile Suit Victory Gundam.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
And another slow period, sorry about that. Probably not the best date to say this, but I am working on this some more now, honest-to-god. Right now I'm going through my background image collection, using Photoshop to cut out any image that needs to be extracted from a larger image. I also need to upload updated versions of three covers, which will be taken care of later tonight/tomorrow: Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy (new logo to better match the one used for the Japanese DVD release), and Pretty Cure/Max Heart (removing the "Futari wa" part, as the official English-company title is just Pretty Cure, and I'm trying to at least translate all titles (this is not so fun for H series, as they tend to use a lot of rather undocumented words and phrasing...))

However, I do have a request to make, for anybody that does continue to read this and hasn't given up on me (I wouldn't blame you, honestly... I just have a horrible inability to work on a single project for more than two-three days...) I'm looking for anybody with access to a scanner and official DVDs/VHS/releases; I've been trying to build up a collection of high quality logos, which is proving a little more difficult than I'd hoped. Most of the ones I've found online are not of decent enough size/quality for my inner perfectionist, so I was hoping I could get a little help in that department. If you can and are willing to help, send me a PM, and I'll drop my e-mail.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hey, so... yeah.  Been a while, huh?  So, if you guessed "I'll just ignore this topic because it's not going anywhere," you'd be right!  Looked back over everything so far, and because of the aforementioned inability to commit to a singular project, I suddenly decided "Hey, maybe this will look better in a Blu-ray case!"  So, I've spent the last few days measuring all the different Blu-ray cases I could find, and then rebuilding the template.  The downside to using Blu-ray cases is that the spine will vary depending on how many discs you use; with DVD cases, this wasn't as much of a problems, as you could get up to 6 in one case which is fairly decent.  With Blu-ray cases, however, only 3 discs will fit in a normal sized US (12.5mm, Viva Elite) BD case, while 4-6 discs fit in a 15mm, and 7-10 in a 25mm.  But I decided why not go for it anyway, and rebuilt/modified the template, and built a new cover to try out the new style.  Another major benefit for switching to BD cases is that they have less real estate, meaning descriptions are much easier to come up with, as I don't have enough space to have to worry about dancing around spoilers.  On the other hand, though, while retyping my Nanoha case to fit the new template (which would have been the first one done expect Photoshop hated me and decided to crash), I found myself with not quite enough room to describe the series how I wanted, so it's gonna be touch and go, really.  Anyway, a proof of concept cover: Kamen Rider, hidden under a spoiler due to size (if it doesn't do full size, just click it and it should).

Spoiler

The biggest differences other than the size is the changing of Broadcast and Year text color from black to white and the massive reduction of the property box.  The back of the box keeps the resolution, runtime and source of the material, while the languages is moved to the spine in the Blu-ray Region icon.  As it states, this one is Japanese audio with English subtitles.  By putting it on the spine, you no longer have to pull the case off the table to see what audio it contains, so if you're looking for something in English (or whatever other language), you can automatically tell with a single glance.  Also, I went in and added the production company logo to the front of the cover, to fill in the effect bar a little better.  (Also, obviously, the screen shots are inaccurate.  I don't have my discs with me currently, so I don't have a way to get proper captures, and I'm not keen on using random internet ones as I can't really verify that the screens come from the original series and not one of Ichigo/Nigou's various appearances in other series...)

For right now, I'm calling this template style Version 2.8 "Final+TestBlu".  Not sure if I'll keep that name, or even if I'll keep the style in general, gonna make/remake a few more before I make my final decision on it.

JohnFlower

JohnFlower

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 810 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • Local time: 10:01 PM
  • LocationNew Zealand
I personally like to know everything about the video/audio. Something like the table on the back of this BD:
Spoiler

Also, I'm not sure if I like the whole broadcast date thing. Seems like useless information. I'm not too hot on your line spacing + massive stroke either.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Okay, re-added/expanded the property box, now including enough space for the separate audio tracks to include their format as well (obviously you're not going to find Kamen Rider with DTS-HD Master English Audio, but it's a proof of concept, dammit).  Decreased the line spacing (honestly, hadn't even noticed I could do that with Photoshop, never actually looked) and downgraded the stroke as well.  I did leave a little bit on there, otherwise it just looks rather bland; I also gave the property box an outer glow, to help it stand out a little bit.  Adding the box and shrinking the text forced the screen captures to move up a little bit, and also removed one upside of switching to Blu-ray cases, as I had to add another chunk of text to the description to help remove some dead space.  So, version 2.9 "Final+TestBlu2":

Spoiler

As for the broadcast date stuff... that's really for me, personally.  I like to keep and watch things in relative order, so this helps me figure that out at a glance.  Also, it helps tremendously with series that span multiple covers, such as Dragon Ball and BLEACH, as I can just alter the broadcast date to the period that covers the episodes in the case and therefore not have to add an ugly "Volume 1" tag to the cover... while this didn't stop me from giving them subtitles in the DVD versions, I was planning on possibly leaving those out on the new versions.

EDIT: And, of course, as soon as I hit post, I notice a glaring error...  I'll be going back into the template here and indenting that first paragraph to match the rest of the text.  I won't update the image here though unless I or someone else mentions something obvious that I messed up on/comes up with a different idea/whatever...

Hark0n

Hark0n

Meitantei

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:01 AM
  • LocationLatvia

Would have to agree with JohnFlower. More info about audio, video and subtitle specs would be beneficial, as there is many possible combinations and many possible formats for each. The table shown by JohnFlower's picture could do the job.

As for broadcast date, I think it is nice to have on the spine (You could easily fit start and end year there), but on the back it should be in small text as the date itself is not so important. 

EDIT: Second version is better (IMO). If show has multiple seasons, You could just include season number next to year in the spine (I imagine them placed in shelf where You can only see the spine).

Maybe some separator could be add to separate table to make it more easier to view.

Edited by Hark0n, 05 September 2013 - 12:53 AM.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

And round 3, ready, fight.  Removed the broadcast date from the bottom of the template to just below the center picture, and drastically reduced it in size.  Change the font for both it and the spine year label while I was at it.  Moved the Property Box down to the bottom and redrew the color-coded (red, in this case) bar to surround it.  Took away the outer glow and used instead a 1 px white stroke around the borders and the text.  While I was at it, I also removed that horrible ugly Lithos Pro Disc # text from the front (how did I ever like that?) and replaced it with a disc icon series, currently going from 1 to 6 discs, each with a much smaller, nicer looking label underneath them for the picture impaired.  And yet, still, somehow, I forgot to fix that damn indentation of the opening paragraph, but I'll get it next time (Next time, Gadget, next time...).

Spoiler

As far as season identification, I... am picky when it comes to this.  If the "season" is a full new series/production cycle (say, Haganai NEXT, High School D×D NEW, Milky Holmes 2/Futari wa Milky Holmes, etc.) then I'd much rather have each successive series with its own individual case.  If it is simply another "season" or "cool" of a long-running show (say, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, BLEACH, Case Closed), then I would rather divide these up by "arcs" or something similar rather than arbitrary seasons.  Case Closed notwithstanding (and I don't have a clue in hell right now how to break that up), these series usually have much tighter narrative (however sparse it may or may not be) and I've just never really liked breaking them down into seasons.  Plus, considering these are for my archived discs, it's much easier to separate burned discs into arcs (i.e., Freeza/Freezer/Frieza Saga, Cell Saga, Buu Saga or Soul Society, Arrancar, Espada, Fullbring or East Blue, Alabasta, Sky Island, Water 7, Thriller Bark, Summit War, etc.).  Really, the need for this is going to be series specific, mainly based on how many episodes are going to fit onto a disc on average.  For the Rurôni Kenshin rip that I have, for example, even though it is 95 episodes, fits on five DVDs, and therefore when this a DVD case project, would all fit in a single, standard size (16 mm) DVD case.  With that example in particular, I can even fit the movie, Requiem for the Ishin Patriots/Ishin-shishi, into the same case, since it shares the same production team, is considered part of that series and is the only one of its kind.

Again, this was all stuff I had figured out while working on DVD cases.  Now that I've considered moving to Blu-ray cases, a lot of that is somewhat out the door, as I had settled on no more than 6 discs in a single case because that was the maximum you could fit in a standard size case.  With Blu-ray, however, the maximum in a standard US case (12.5 mm, Viva Elite brand) is down to 3, meaning I'm forced to create slightly enlarged templates for the 15 mm Viva Elite 4-6 disc cases.  However, since I'd have to do so anyway, I may as well also do an enlarged template for the 25 mm Viva Elite 7-10 disc cases as well, which means things like Dragon Ball Z Kai, formerly destined to take 2 cases, could now fit in one (burned on dual layer DVDs, mind you...). 

tldr; Breaking up long-running series is going to have to be looked at at a case-by-case basis, and shows that have new "seasons" that are brand new production cycles are going to get their own case, with their own logo, and most likely not marked as "Season 2"...  again, we'll see when we get there.

EDIT: And another cover thrown together, just for a preview of this, version 3.0 "Final+Blu," in another color-style (this time for TV Anime):

Spoiler

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Updated the front post with the most up-to-date information.  I've also uploaded all of the 3.0 converted covers to my Box account, and added two brand new covers, BLEACH the MOVIE Collection and Dragon Ball Z Kai.  Check the opening post for more notes, template changes, and what have you.  Back to work on more covers...

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Okay, finally compiled enough to make a proper update post, I think.  Since I'll be removing the edits from the previous post to bring it back under control, I'll post a complete update list here:

- First post has been redone (again...) to bring all information up-to-date.  All new covers are presented in the collection images, and a new image of all in progress covers has been posted, along with a listing of what still needs to be done on those.

- Many new covers have been added since the last official post, mostly updates from Version 2.x -> 3.0.  As such, the Gundam cover collection (which has it's own dedicated image on the first post) now covers the first main 28 chronological and/or release date productions, covering almost everything from First Gundam to 00's movie, with the only major exception being Gundam Evovle ("Volume 26," which will slot between SEED DESTINY HD Remaster and 00, due to SEED having some presence in it).  The Kamen Rider collection, which arguably doesn't belong here but whatever, was also started, with 4 complete covers (Decade, W, OOO and Fourze) and two more currently in progress (No. 1 and ZX).  Various other covers were also added.  Overall, including a few v2s, 38 covers were added between the last post and this one.

- One of those new Gundam covers is the new featured cover on the first post, Mobile Suit Gundam 0081 ~Avant-Title~.  This is a seven-minute OVA issued with the PS3 game Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C.0081/起動戦士ガンダム戦記.  However, as stated in the cover's description, the main focus of this cover is for all of the game exclusive Gundam animation released throughout the PS1-era to today.  This includes things like Gihren's Greed, Journey to Jaburo, Encounters in Space, 0081, etc.  Now the only problem is finding decent quality versions of these with subtitles/dual audio if available...

- Template has been updated to version 3.1.  This has not been uploaded to my Box account yet, but will be shortly; no major changes, just simplifying the ease of use and layering, and introducing big ugly red boxes for items incomplete on in progress covers (you can see them clearly on the in progress collection image).

- Gundam SEED C.E.73 Stargazer is up on my Box, however, it is from an earlier, incorrect save that still has the Kamen Rider description on the back.  This will be fixed with a v2 shortly.

- I can't think of anything else to mention right now, but I'm sure I'll be back to edit this post six or seven times again, so I'll add it when I think of it.

- EDIT 1: Stargazer has been fixed, including the dull-ish colors on Selene, which were restored.  Also finalized and added A Channel, _summer, 1+2=Paradise, and Ah! My Goddess (TV).

- EDIT 2: Well, a lull period has begun again (obviously), as my computer has been "public property," being the only computer in the house currently.  As such, it's split between three and a half people, so I don't tend to work on any projects other than my main in that case (this is secondary, main is something else entirely).  With any luck, I'll be able to spring for a new computer very shortly, in which case I should be able to get back to work on these with some kind of frequency.   Not that I think anyone is surprised by this, but I apologize.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks
Welp, GT has the wrong spine icon, didn't notice 'till uploading this, but that's an easy fix.  Templates will go on the Box in the next couple of days, still need to get the captures for most of the new covers.  "Shin" kanji for the Kenshin spines will be used on the live-action movies whenever I get around to it; next series I'll be working on is undecided at the exact moment, I'll be looking at what I have resource wise, then starting on them likely tomorrow/possibly late tonight after work.

EDIT: Still haven't got the screen captures, so the Dragon Ball movie covers haven't been put up yet, sorry. Also, while I'm going to work on what I can, it seems the latest Windows 10 update has broken my Wacom Graphire4's compatibilty. It's never had a Windows 10 driver, but the Windows 8 one worked just until the latest updates. Now, however, the driver no longer sees my tablet because Windows instead identifies it as a standard mouse, and so far hasn't let me change the driver for it. If I can solve it, it'd be great, but otherwise, the covers I can complete drop in number since I'll no longer be able to extract items from images without it (I am not even going to try to do this by mouse). If I can't figure it out, I suppose I'll have to finally pick up a new tablet (which, really, I can't complain much about, this thing is like eight or nine years old at this point...), but I'm not quite sure when that will be able to happen, likely not until February (taxes/school payment both happening then). It's also been well pass my one month period, so I can't easily downgrade back to a previous Windows (not that I'd want to, I'm rather content with Windows 10 other than my sound ignoring my volume level and defaulting to 100 until I raise or lower it any everytime something new loads, I keep it muted most times anyways). I'll still keep on cracking on what I can do though, so hopefully problems will resolve themselves soon.

[Images killed due to updated front page.]

Edited by Treasure, 28 November 2015 - 11:34 PM.

Treasure

Treasure

Genin

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Massive update to the first post to bring everything up-to-date. I'll be posting updates there for the near future, until enough changes have happened to warrant a new post to the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users