Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Introduction and the Finer Points of AnimePassion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

IZEROII

IZEROII

King of Knights

• Moderators
  • 297 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:47 PM
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Welcome to AnimePassion!!!

Posted Image

Look more excited than that :D

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to this wonderful anime hub. Some of you may already be acquainted with what AnimePassion represents as you were members of our previous site. Those of you who are new, please allow me a few minutes of your time as I know you are chomping at the bit to browse our download section.

AnimePassion is a relatively small community. Even at it's peak at the previous domain, it remained close knit. Our desire is continual growth and expansion while bringing the joy of anime to each and every member. However, this forum is much more than just a vault of download links. It is a place to share our thoughts with each other. I get an immense amount of joy from watching a great episode or series. But, that positive experience is intensified when I can talk about it with my peers and get their opinion on the topic.

My point is this, please try to become more than just a name. At the very least, we ask that you always (always) thank an uploader for their time in making a thread and providing download links for you. In addition to member contributions, we have a very talented group of encoders who call AnimePassion their home base and share their work with us first. Please acknowledge their hard work with a simple thank you. Constructive criticism is always welcomed when appropriate. An appreciative and caring community is something that we consider part of this forum's foundation.

As you browse through the forum, you will quickly acquire the feel of the community and hopefully realize how different we are by comparison.

We ask that you begin your time here with an introduction. This is the first step in helping others get to know the you behind the username. A priority goal for this forum. Please make it informative. For example:
  • Who or what brought you to AnimePassion?
  • Do you have a MyAnimeList (MAL) account? If so, please share that with us!
  • Any particular reason why anime is a passion of yours?
  • What are your favorite shows? Are you also a manga reader?
  • What do you do when you aren't indulging in anime?
I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Please read all rule/regulation threads when appropriate.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact the moderation team: http://www.animepass...tats&do=leaders

The staff and our wonderful members welcome you!

P.S. For the sake of cleanliness, introduction threads are locked approximately 1-2 months after their last post and are moved to the 'archive' subforum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users